Worgee

Rust Game Giveaway

Hey guys.

I'm in a good mood and feel like I wanna give something to some of all you guys out there

I'm giving out 4 copies of Rust before 1.st of nov meaning this ends tuesday the 31.  oct

All you have to do is tagging yourselves and only reply once to this thread.

Leave a reason for why you should get a copy and then I'll find 4 winners with the obvious Random.org :-O

Oof on now and do what you must 

-Worgee

So apparently I can't do this due to some weird as steam shit which wont allow me to buy 4 copies... RIP

I will however give 1 copy since it does allow me to do that :-)

Forgot to say that you can't enter if you already own this game.

I'm doing it to get more to play this awesome game not give money to others :-)

Nerd

Achievements

@Winter i want to see this new fancy gfl server :lenny:

Aspiring OWL Player

Official Fat Cunt of GFL

• Former GFL Council Member
  • Former Deathrun Server Manager
  • Former Murder Server Manager (2x)
  • Former Forum/Discord/TS Moderator
  • Former Member Acceptor
  • Former Prop Hunt Admin
  • Former Breach Admin
  • Former Ragdoll Combat Admin
  • Former Hide and Seek Admin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

76561198080414294.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ad0d7752f3af933e823242707f002882.png

7ca15ba2adfc1cca1bbdd1b0e2899323.png

8a1fc7db81c9f9c55efeb06616369387.png

a23834bee8bd262ab85ddc004d8a52d4.png

37c2106e984c072a98986b80abc62302.png

ac8e16c80959c1400d7f78eb08d82b9a.png

d987b48e16877f03d3f4bd471f7a167d.png

7c3ddae8149571527b4fd382077c386b.png

addedjittogroupgay.png.b9cd0e35765a9eb4289086eb110830ed.png

crusty.PNG.ff0ad7f19b0b472ee3cf36cffd1138a4.PNG

eatcakeandcry.PNG.c3e7a72409b2c1a1bca7a659d6b0d5c5.PNG

fuckijustnutted.png.288a102240b0b61679c2a06089a8b4fb.png

quesadillaorriot.PNG.694be1708aeccc1771da16873fb0705b.PNG

@Severely_Artistic I don't really have a reason for it since I prolly won't play it too often so I'll copy and paste this article on autism instead:

Autism, or autism spectrum disorder, refers to a range of conditions characterized by challenges with social skills, repetitive behaviors, speech and nonverbal communication, as well as by unique strengths and differences. We now know that there is not one autism but many types, caused by different combinations of genetic and environmental influences.

The term “spectrum” reflects the wide variation in challenges and strengths possessed by each person with autism.

Autism’s most-obvious signs tend to appear between 2 and 3 years of age. In some cases, it can be diagnosed as early as 18 months. Some developmental delays associated with autism can be identified and addressed even earlier. Autism Speaks urges parents with concerns to seek evaluation without delay, as early intervention can improve outcomes.

Some facts about autism 

• The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates autism’s prevalence as 1 in 68 children in the United States. This includes 1 in 42 boys and 1 in 189 girls.
An estimated 50,000 teens with autism become adults – and lose school-based autism services – each year. Around one third of people with autism remain nonverbal. Around one third of people with autism have an intellectual disability. Certain medical and mental health issues frequently accompany autism. They include gastrointestinal (GI) disorders, seizures, sleep disturbances, attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), anxiety and phobias.

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

QieICm4iRd6R572F6QZmzQ.png

qIbaita.gif

Posted  Edited by JerryBomb

@JerryBomb

I only have 12 cents to my name on Steam. I am ded broke and need gaems to play. 

Also, I'm going out of town on the 31st, so if I happen to win then please give me a week or so to respond. Thanks :D 

Edited by JerryBomb

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

@nocheat ever since i was a little boy i always imagined myself playing the magnificent rust game.Of course i never had the money to afford it though and my adoptive parents would always beat me for mentioning the mere word near their presence.So here i am today,proud,to finally be able to MAYBE own this game and say:"What a life!"

6 hours ago, Severely_Artistic said:

Autism, or autism spectrum disorder, refers to a range of conditions characterized by challenges with social skills, repetitive behaviors, speech and nonverbal communication, as well as by unique strengths and differences. We now know that there is not one autism but many types, caused by different combinations of genetic and environmental influences.

The term “spectrum” reflects the wide variation in challenges and strengths possessed by each person with autism.

Autism’s most-obvious signs tend to appear between 2 and 3 years of age. In some cases, it can be diagnosed as early as 18 months. Some developmental delays associated with autism can be identified and addressed even earlier. Autism Speaks urges parents with concerns to seek evaluation without delay, as early intervention can improve outcomes.

Some facts about autism 

• The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates autism’s prevalence as 1 in 68 children in the United States. This includes 1 in 42 boys and 1 in 189 girls.

An estimated 50,000 teens with autism become adults – and lose school-based autism services – each year. Around one third of people with autism remain nonverbal. Around one third of people with autism have an intellectual disability. Certain medical and mental health issues frequently accompany autism. They include gastrointestinal (GI) disorders, seizures, sleep disturbances, attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), anxiety and phobias.

@Bomber314 

and i'm actually on the autism scale (albeit high functioning) so i can +1 this solid copy and paste :thumbsup: