cancelledfish

ban appeal canceled fish

Posted  Edited by cancelledfish

steam ID : , , STEAM_0:0:59585846

banned by: Bunnyinator or something and Lone Wolf or something like that. Both admins and both participated

I was banned for "complaining in admin chat. spamming and crying. wont read motd. att mass rdm. targeting. ENJOY !"

Someone was slain for using the traitor tester button after it had turned red. This is a map function that traitors can use but for some reason there is a rule where you have to use it twice if it turns red or it's RDM. I was having a TWO SIDED CONVERSATION with someone about the rule because they didn't understand it and I was ONLY MENTIONING how the rule defeats the purpose of the button because you can only use it once. For some reason the admins gagged me because of this. I guess they thought I was complaining about it which does not make sense at all because I wasn't fucking affected by it at all lol. After trying to explain to the admins that I was just having a conversation and wasn't complaining at all....they kept using admin commands to send messages to the whole server that I was being a crybaby and saying childish shit like "GG NO REEEEEEEEEE." keep in mind that this was after politely asking them to ungag me because they had had me gagged for 2 rounds without any warning whatsoever. When I asked them to ungag me nicely and told them to ungag me again ,  some child named bunnyinator or something said "yeah...you did ask nicely to ungag you....and we told you NO...and you kept asking us to ungag you...that's why we aren't going to ungag you." Like what the fuck does that even mean? This is the server you guys are promoting right now and it's full of these admins that call people crybabies and permagag them and permaban them for having a simple conversation? like wtf. I killed an admin for repeatedly calling me a child over the chat and then I was banned for attempted mass rdm. Can you please pull the logs up to see where I attemped mass rdm? killing one person isn't attempt mass rdm. and targetting? who did i target? the guy just appeared right in front of me on the map. never complained in admin chat and never spammed nor cried. would like an unban and would like your child admins demoted.

Edited by cancelledfish

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif

31 minutes ago, cancelledfish said:

would like your child admins demoted.

We would also like to stop seeing lunch-line insults thrown in serious ban appeals but you people don't let up.

33 minutes ago, cancelledfish said:

this was after politely asking them to ungag me because they had had me gagged for 2 rounds without any warning whatsoever.

If an admin has gagged you, its most likely for a reason, you don't ask to be ungagged, its not your choice.

33 minutes ago, cancelledfish said:

I killed an admin for repeatedly calling me a child over the chat

That's targeting, so far you've been working against yourself.

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

16 minutes ago, TheClassyBandit said:

We would also like to stop seeing lunch-line insults thrown in serious ban appeals but you people don't let up.

If an admin has gagged you, its most likely for a reason, you don't ask to be ungagged, its not your choice.

Oh man I love it when you do this. :lenny:

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Do you have proof of what you said? Because in this case, most people, myself included, will take the admins word over yours. And I would advise against insulting the people who are going to decide if you should be unbanned or not. 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Yeah, so already you guys have shown that you can't even be professional on your own forums. Can we get some mature adults who actually have some privilege to go over this report rather than a couple of trolls? I called the admins children because they acted like it, just like you guys are with your responses.

Where is my explanation for the 2 round permagag that I was given with no warning? Why was I gagged for having a conversation with someone? I wasn't doing anything wrong and I was not even the person who was affected by the rule. Instead of trying to garner attention from other people in the forum, please keep your immature replies significant to my report...

No, I don't have proof. Unless the admins blatantly lie about what I was gagged for and lie about spamming messages on admin yell to the whole server calling my a child and to leave and saying GG NO REE. Like come on, how fucking childish is that? To broadcast "GG NO REEEEEE" to every person in the whole server?

(I fixed your ban to a week as soon as i banned you.)

You were saying that it was wrong of the server and the server rules were wrong to force test twice if the tester shows up red. You were fighting it for some reason i dont know. I slayed a person who dropped a person in the tester for them showing up red. (Which is rdm) But you kept saying the server is wrong for it and why would the red pop up if the rules say you have to re-test and blah blah blah.

Lone gagged you for you NOT dropping it after the round had already happened and the person was punished. You got gagged for 2 rounds and STILL would not drop in chat and in admin chat. 

You got perma'd on accident, but since you targeted an admin chat spammed the same thing over, over got warned for your behavior, gagged and you still would not drop it.

Calling admins children is TOTES not helping your cause my dude. And you really would think that an admin who rightfully punished someone out of hand would get demoted at the flip of a switch? Sad.

Also, you were not politely asking to be ungagged, you kept saying that you were going to talk to vio to scare us into ungagging you. (which doesnt work f.y.i) 

2 hours ago, cancelledfish said:

some child named bunnyinator or something said "yeah...you did ask nicely to ungag you....and we told you NO...and you kept asking us to ungag you...that's why we aren't going to ungag you."

^--- I did say that yes, but do you understand that if you keep INSISTING on being ungagged isnt going to get you ungagged. Admin word is FINAL. So if we see you as an annoyance we will take charge of the situation and control it. You saying that i am a child would get you ungagged... HA. Cute.

would like an unban and would like your child admins demoted.

^--- If you really think calling admins "child admins" is helping your ban appeal AND to get us demoted you gotta whole new thing comin dude.

who did i target? the guy just appeared right in front of me on the map

^--- You targeted me.. lmao you rdmed me dude. You really think youd get away with it? OH and in my rdm report against you i said "NOIIICEEE !!!" and you replied back with "youre a child" and that was your reasoning on killing me. You just got upset that i wouldnt ungag you SO much that you felt the need to rdm me and target an admin. :benthinking:

"GG NO REEEEEEE"  -Bunny

You got served justice in my eyes.

Admin word is FINAL

Ban Appeal: DENIED

5a09fb4792405_h3h3triggered.gif.8a5538bb26082d1747e49ad70e31a86d.gif5a09fb82bf4f7_postgifcongrats.gif.dbf5826754fbd4491e5d98cae1ed2bfb.gif5a09fb67bbbc4_Postgif.gif.2401dc74affa03d313de2eaca85994c8.gif

1 hour ago, TheClassyBandit said:

this did not help at all. Broadcasting those messages is nothing but childish and I doubt the owners of the servers know youre acting up like this. Coming on a ban appeal with replies like "if you got that ban you probably deserved it" is not helpful at ALL. Otherwise why would I have taken the time to make this? Again, like I said, please don't have insignificant replies like this in my report

4 minutes ago, cancelledfish said:

Where is my explanation for the 2 round permagag that I was given with no warning? Why was I gagged for having a conversation with someone? I wasn't doing anything wrong and I was not even the person who was affected by the rule. Instead of trying to garner attention from other people in the forum, please keep your immature replies significant to my report...

^--- Was not a permagag. (f.y.i)

You were fighting and saying the server is wrong for its rules on that specific topic.

Everyones replies are against you and make you look even worse than you are already doing for yourself. Were just quoting what youre typing. But were the childish ones for pointing out your childish ways? funny. 

The admins that were on with me at the time were giving you warnings to stop fighting a cause not worth fighting for but you kept going at it. Youre wrong, get over it.

5a09fb4792405_h3h3triggered.gif.8a5538bb26082d1747e49ad70e31a86d.gif5a09fb82bf4f7_postgifcongrats.gif.dbf5826754fbd4491e5d98cae1ed2bfb.gif5a09fb67bbbc4_Postgif.gif.2401dc74affa03d313de2eaca85994c8.gif

Can we get some mature adults who actually have some privilege to go over this report rather than a couple of trolls?

1 minute ago, cancelledfish said:

please don't have insignificant replies like this in my report

Ok fine. I won't joke around anymore. (Not that I was, if you attitude continues in the direction its going, you will not be unbanned anytime soon)

This is your second 1 week ban within a time frame of one year. If this ban stays it gets booted to one month.

Additionally, if you spoke like this in a mature setting, like in court when appealing a sentence (let's say a parking ticket), your appeal would be denied fast. If we must act mature and kind, then so do you. 

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

You still haven't explained why I was gagged in the first place or why it was a permagag?

I wasn't "fighting" anything, me and some guy were having a conversation about it. He didn't even know what had happened. Why was I gagged for That? I wasn't causing any problems before this, if I wasn't gagged, there would be no problems right now. And apparently it was an accident to be a permagag, so how is that my fault?

How are you going to say an admins decision on a gag is final and then say it was an accident that it was a permagag? If that was an accident, then you should have apologized after the round ended and I asked to be ungagged. I didn't spam the chat to be ungagged and I wasn't even spamming about the situation, I was only ever replying to what people were saying to me.

I'm not insulting anyone, I'm just saying the actions I received from the staff were immature.

I shouldn't have been gagged for having a conversation. It shouldn't have been a permagag. And I shouldn't have been punished for asking to be ungagged when my permagag wasn't fixed.

this did not help at all. Broadcasting those messages is nothing but childish and I doubt the owners of the servers know youre acting up like this. Coming on a ban appeal with replies like "if you got that ban you probably deserved it" is not helpful at ALL. Otherwise why would I have taken the time to make this? Again, like I said, please don't have insignificant replies like this in my report

^--- You are not an admin or anyone of significance to this server. Youre just a common player (yes i know players are important aswell but youre fighting admins)  You have no authority over anyone in this thread to tell them not to make the replies theyre making. 

YOURE DIGGING YOURSELF A DEEPER HOLE.

2 minutes ago, Bunnynator said:

^--- Was not a permagag. (f.y.i)

You were fighting and saying the server is wrong for its rules on that specific topic.

Everyones replies are against you and make you look even worse than you are already doing for yourself. Were just quoting what youre typing. But were the childish ones for pointing out your childish ways? funny. 

The admins that were on with me at the time were giving you warnings to stop fighting a cause not worth fighting for but you kept going at it. Youre wrong, get over it.

Saying everyone is against me doesn't help you. You just sound like a kid when you say that.. "WELL....EVERYONE ELSE SAYS IM RIGHT....THAT MEANS I'M RIGHT!" Can you at least eexplain your actions instead of this banter?

2 minutes ago, Bunnynator said:

^--- You are not an admin or anyone of significance to this server. Youre just a common player (yes i know players are important aswell but youre fighting admins)  You have no authority over anyone in this thread to tell them not to make the replies theyre making. 

YOURE DIGGING YOURSELF A DEEPER HOLE.

This doesn't help either!!!! I'm not having authority over ANYONE but these replies are NOT HELPING MY REPORT. STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT.

This is about you permagagging me for having a simple conversation. Not your admins having authority over me.

1 minute ago, cancelledfish said:

It was a permagag, I would have been automatically ungagged at the end of the round if not lol

^--- Lmao nope. A perma gag says you have been permagagged. Its a admin setting once you get gagged its a admins job to ungag you when he/she feels necessary to do so. But when the server "changes maps" it will undo automatically. 

This is just adding to my point of you not reading motd.