Reeve

CS:S Division Update Post

This is unfortunate but it had to be done. Thank you to everyone that has played on the server the past 5 years creating those times. It is now time to start fresh and for everyone to do their best in creating new times. I will of course help as much as possible with the zones.

since you want comments either way I'd like to bring the good news first a better and newer timer will always be a step in the right direction sadly I know all to well that nothing and I mean nothing will ever fix that "memory leak issue" as it happens on every server ik of from csgo to css so while the new timer is again a step forward as it is nice to have new features and the such sadly it won't be a fix admins are simply needed to fix that issue when it happens and it will always be that way sadly and there is nothing we can do to fix that.

also not gonna lie I said no about that office server because there is simply so many out there and well produce a good surf server and you got something to run with.

Achievements

I think that's what a lot of GFL needs at this point, a fresh start.
 While I've officially stated that I'm no longer interested in CS:S division affairs, and pretty much all the old regulars/admins hate me... I still put a lot of heart and soul into it. I just want to see it succeed, all said and done. Good luck, guys.

4 minutes ago, 3hunna_Vote_For_Pedro said:

Awesome, i'll be on. Glad to see CS:S is doing good still.

yah man thanks to both managers the servers still get players, love the support they showed.

I'm the cs:s Division Leader

feel free to ask for help

Awesome, css will always be home

19 minutes ago, Thomasdavid097 said:

yah man thanks to both managers the servers still get players, love the support they showed.

Vote For Pedro

• 1 year later...
On 11/17/2017 at 2:40 AM, MrManslayerX said:

I think that's what a lot of GFL needs at this point, a fresh start.
 While I've officially stated that I'm no longer interested in CS:S division affairs, and pretty much all the old regulars/admins hate me... I still put a lot of heart and soul into it. I just want to see it succeed, all said and done. Good luck, guys.

i dont hate you 

c1b00284c7879174d3e80c9f152a6ef9.png

6979f9f0.200x.gif