SFB

SFB's Admin Application

Posted  Edited by OLIVKA

1. no
  2. no
  3. no
  4. Thanks for your admin application
  5. i hope mother russia will let you get admin.
Edited by OLIVKA

Posted  Edited by JoelSmith
2 hours ago, SFB said:
Reason for accepting: because im not banned anymore,

Well, that can easily be changed. For shit posting +1 to this guy. :thumbsup:

Edited by JoelSmith

76561198130815225.png

8EFBB426-F3D7-4A6C-B409-7372CCCD11F5-1640-000003D5E8AD4561.png

Posted  Edited by Block

The ? intent ? is ? to ? provide ? players ? with ? a ? sense ? of ? pride ? and ? accomplishment ? for ? unlocking ? different ? heroes. ? As ? for ? cost, ? we ? selected ? initial ? values ? based ? upon ? data ? from ? the ? Open ? Beta ? and ? other ? adjustments ? made ? to ? milestone ? rewards ? before ? launch. ? Among ? other ? things, ? we're ? looking ? at ? average ? per-player ? credit ? earn ? rates ? on ? a ? daily ? basis, ? and ? we'll ? be ? making ? constant ? adjustments ? to ? ensure ? that ? players ? have ? challenges ? that ? are ? compelling, ? rewarding, ? and ? of ? course ? attainable ? via ? gameplay. We ? appreciate ? the ? candid ? feedback, ? and ? the ? passion ? the ? community ? has ? put ? forth ? around ? the ? current ? topics ? here ? on ? Reddit, ? our ? forums ? and ? across ? numerous ? social ? media ? outlets. Our ? team ? will ? continue ? to ? make ? changes ? and ? monitor ? community ? feedback ? and ? update ? everyone ? as ? soon ? and ? as ? often ? as ? we ? can. ? ?

`

Edited by Block

Alright i wanna know why my app was moved? This is a legitimate admin application that snowy and the admins were trying to judge. Smh

• 5 months later...
Posted  Edited by SFB

@xSnowyAngel

yeah I just bumped a 5 month old thread. You got a fucking problem with it? Take it to the manager. This is serious fucking business because I wanna know if I got accepted or not. I am very serious and dedicated member to this community so I demand some SERIOUS attention to my app. I demand an answer. Not this shit half-assed answer m'good sir. If you wanna be taken seriously as a manager I expect you to change your attitude young man because you have a lot coming to you 

Edited by SFB

1 minute ago, SFB said:

@xSnowyAngel

yeah I just bumped a 5 month old thread. You got a fucking problem with it? Take it to the manager. This is serious fucking business because I wanna know if I got accepted or not. I am very serious and dedicated member to this community so I demand some SERIOUS attention to my app. I demand an answer. Not this shit half-assed answer m'good sir. If you wanna be taken seriously as a manager I expect you to change your attitude young man because you have a lot coming to you 

I changed my mind. +1

Posted  Edited by RainGamma

-1 Denie..... Accep....... Denied! 

:lenny:

Edited by RainGamma