Darkling

[Announcement] Event Coordinator Team Released

I'm not 100% if this is a Promotion but Good Job, @Kubnair, @Pyros, @Syntax and @Runda. ::D: 

Good luck with your roles you Four!

GFL Current and Former Positions:

GFL Media Team Graphic Arts

Former GMod Deathrun (US) Senior-Admin

Former GMod Prop Hunt (US) Admin

Former GMod Jailbreak (US) Trial-Admin

Former GMod Breach Admin

Former GMod Hide and Seek Admin

STEAM Profile
YouTube || GFLClan || GameTracker || Discord: Lynx#9968

ZssHI1C.jpg

GUxvRJS.jpg

~Made by the lovely @Rose::x: Thanks. <3

Achievements

21 minutes ago, Gekkota said:

I'm not 100% if this is a Promotion but Good Job, @Kubnair, @Pyros, @Syntax and @Runda. ::D: 

Good luck with your roles you Four!

not really, we have had this role for at least 2 months, but it was only on GCC. But we now have that role in here as well

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

8 hours ago, Joshy said:

I'm glad something like this is finally being implemented.  Keep up the great work.  I recommend these guys also take a look at the Mini Divisions while they're at it... kill two birds with one stone.

That's the plan! We'll be hosting events on Main divisions, mini divisions heck our next event (cant mention the name yet) is not even a GFL mini divison but I get your point reviving servers etc. We're very excited to see what we can come up with and how many people take part in the events!

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: typos

I just want to give some insight to anyone who isn't an Event Coordinator, although it's good to know as an Event Coordinator: I have seen in past communities and organizations, that these roles often make great pathways to leadership.  If you're interested in Staff positions, which would be quite good for you right now as inferred in earlier announcements, then I would definitely consider this.

Don't wait for things to be official.  Not an Event Coordinator?  It doesn't mean you can't take a stab at an event.  Remember: It's okay to fail.

Edited by Joshy
typos

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

1 hour ago, Joshy said:

I just want to give some insight to anyone who isn't an Event Coordinator, although it's good to know as an Event Coordinator: I have seen in past communities and organizations, that these roles often make great pathways to leadership.  If you're interested in Staff positions, which would be quite good for your right now as inferred in earlier announcements, then I would definitely consider this.

Don't wait for things to be official.  Not an Event Coordinator?  It doesn't mean you can't take a stab at an event.  Remember: It's okay to fail.

And to complement that, you can always suggest your own event in here and we will give you the credits for it.

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

I am glad to see that you guys are implementing roles like this to further the community. Good job!

[Former] GMod Jailbreak Admin (Shut Down)

[Former] GMod Prop Hunt Admin (Resigned)

[Former] GMod Hns T-Admin (Resigned)

[Former] GMod Skill Surf T-Admin (Shut Down)

Violator.PNG

here_bb.PNG.0a6beee6881d8cae5efdb143016a2825.PNG