Aquaticfilly0

'Fix' for 999

Ok, so I have noticed that 999 is a 'class D' category. Because of this, when it is just 999 and guards, the only way to end the round is to kill it, which is not allowed. taggong @Xy_, while I know there are other things, is there a way to make 999 a different class, or something so this doesn't have to happen?

7 hours ago, wolfblade109 said:

999 is fine as is and admins can just tp him to the exit, but most of them are to lazy too

The game needs to end if it's 999 and one team other than SCP's left. It delays the round and there are timezones we do NOT have admins in.  I'm not sure how many players we've got in other time zones but I'm sure we have players then. 999's class needs to be more similar to researcher than D class. Normally it isn't D class and 999 left at the end of the game. I've only seen it as MTF and 999 left.

Posted  Edited by Duc2000
1 hour ago, Deathz said:

The game needs to end if it's 999 and one team other than SCP's left. It delays the round and there are timezones we do NOT have admins in.  I'm not sure how many players we've got in other time zones but I'm sure we have players then. 999's class needs to be more similar to researcher than D class. Normally it isn't D class and 999 left at the end of the game. I've only seen it as MTF and 999 left.

If he was a researcher then ci would have to kill him, which they can't do either, but that wouldn't happen as often. 

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

7 hours ago, Duc2000 said:

If he was a researcher then ci would have to kill him, which they can't do either, but that wouldn't happen as often. 

True but as you said it won't happen as often. 999 just needs a fix in general.

2 minutes ago, Deathz said:

True but as you said it won't happen as often. 999 just needs a fix in general.

Fix what excactly? (no rude, curious) I think it is alright, but if possible, it is no class(?) so if it is 999 and only mtf/class d/ reasercher then the game is over?

15 minutes ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

It really does need a fix. I just saw 999 get infected by 049... that shouldn't happen.

It also goes into human form when cured from 049-2, with 3000 health,  freezing scp, and able to have a gun i believe.

Posted  Edited by Deathz
1 hour ago, Aquaticfilly0 said:

Fix what excactly? (no rude, curious) I think it is alright, but if possible, it is no class(?) so if it is 999 and only mtf/class d/ reasercher then the game is over?

The game needs to end if its just 999 and another team left other than scps. 

Edited by Deathz

Posted  Edited by Duc2000
10 hours ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

It really does need a fix. I just saw 999 get infected by 049... that shouldn't happen.

No I asked Xy about that and he did that on purpose 

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...

Why not have 999 on the scp side?, not only it will help 999 choose sides adding scp as one of the sides. It will also incite 999 to escape since he is not human even if he is friendly to them.