Quint

The Lost World: Jurassic Park

Posted  Edited by Quint

Am I a bad person for thinking this is hilarious? From The Lost World: Jurassic Park, which was the first movie I saw in theaters.

tumblr_o4eb3k9qBh1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Edited by Quint

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit

Edited due to Leks indirectly telling me with his comment that my comment isn't allowed.

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

4 hours ago, Korowa said:

Another thread that will get hidden by butthurt staff. :shrug:

It's not about being butthurt but to keep forums safe. 

This is a CHRISTIAN FORUM;)

Obviously this is a topic that should not exactly be explored in a gaming community that has so many younglings browsing it. So yeah... Sorry but to prevent any further confusion.. :locked: 

Edit: I will keep this open. Although the post title was not exactly well picked, I am sure he did not have any wrong intentions when creating it, referring only to situations that happened in MOVIES, not to promote any dark humor jokes with racial/discriminatory intents. This topic will be highly moderated by me and other staff members to make sure it does not de-rail.

yeah.gif

1 hour ago, Leks said:

Edit: I will keep this open. Although the post title was not exactly well picked, I am sure he did not have any wrong intentions when creating it, referring only to situations that happened in MOVIES, not to promote any dark humor jokes with racial/discriminatory intents. This topic will be highly moderated by me and other staff members to make sure it does not de-rail.

Yeah, I should've made a better title; sorry.

I mean for a few years all kid's movies were based around were people getting kicked in the groin and it was considered "funny". You're probably fine then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements