AceOfSpadesMM

Different Thumbnails (Random Thought)

I thought it would be great to have different thumbnails for each announcement. So that if there's a new server, it would be a new unique thumbnail for the announcement. It would be similar to YouTube thumbnails; every video a YouTuber makes, there a different thumbnail so it'll grab people attention. The thumbnails would be around 230x130 size and might have a bit of animation to it. Who's going to make the thumbnails? What I had in mine was the creative team or someone else who wants to help to create the thumbnails. 

idk. Just a thought I had. Let be know what you think.

Thanks for reading. 

Updated: 1/11/22 (MM/DD/YY)

Into-Gif.gif.ce584e0e0a62f867b939c39589add423.gif

Achievements

17 minutes ago, Bae said:

They used to ask us to create it, just saying.

tbh I was Inspired to create this post because I wanted to make the artwork and try my best to make a thumbnail for the announcement, but I'm not apart of the creative team to do so. Unless the higher-ups tell me what's the announcement is and wants me and the creative team to do the thumbnail. That would be great. 

Updated: 1/11/22 (MM/DD/YY)

Into-Gif.gif.ce584e0e0a62f867b939c39589add423.gif

Achievements

18 minutes ago, AceOfSpades said:

tbh I was Inspired to create this post because I wanted to make the artwork and try my best to make a thumbnail for the announcement, but I'm not apart of the creative team to do so. Unless the higher-ups tell me what's the announcement is and wants me and the creative team to do the thumbnail. That would be great. 

To be honest, you read that as I was being a hater. But I'm just saying, they used to ask the former gfx team to make things, but that's when we had a leader. Which was practically almost a year ago. I am not against your idea, never said I was.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements