Xenith

I'm Xenith.

Welcome to GFL, lol.

1 minute ago, Xenith said:

Tried ecstasy once and apparently it's impossible to get a hard on.

fucking love this dude already

yeah.gif

5 minutes ago, Xenith said:

Tried ecstasy once and apparently it's impossible to get a hard on.

same man, same

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

Posted  Edited by ToniBamanaboni
1 hour ago, Xenith said:

Tried ecstasy once and apparently it's impossible to get a hard on. That's it.

Only once? :benthinking:

Edited by ToniBamanaboni

Former CS:GO Surf RPG Deathmatch EU/US Admin.

My Steam Profile

glitter weed emoticonFeel free to add me on Steam if you need to ask me something.

sig.php?player_id=2031453&background=1

5 hours ago, Xenith said:

Hey, my name is Xenith. I love metal and I play guitar. Oh yeah, I like cars too and I'm in college training to be a vehicle technician. Tried ecstasy once and apparently it's impossible to get a hard on. That's it.

Look forward to meeting you lot. :)

It's even more fun when you drink a lot of alcohol, then hit a weed gravity bong, and then drink more alcohol. Crossfaded experience = magical. There was a light post in front of me at the moment the weed and alcohol mix hit me, and the damn thing was horizontal. 

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

8 hours ago, TheSadBandit said:

It's even more fun when you drink a lot of alcohol, then hit a weed gravity bong, and then drink more alcohol. Crossfaded experience = magical. There was a light post in front of me at the moment the weed and alcohol mix hit me, and the damn thing was horizontal. 

Finally someone who knows what he's talking about. XD My grav bong broke 1 month ago tho ;-;

Former CS:GO Surf RPG Deathmatch EU/US Admin.

My Steam Profile

glitter weed emoticonFeel free to add me on Steam if you need to ask me something.

sig.php?player_id=2031453&background=1

On 11/23/2017 at 2:45 PM, Xenith said:

Hey, my name is Xenith. I love metal and I play guitar. Oh yeah, I like cars too and I'm in college training to be a vehicle technician. Tried ecstasy once and apparently it's impossible to get a hard on. That's it.

Welcome!

HANLOOSE

14 hours ago, ToniBamanaboni said:

Finally someone who knows what he's talking about. XD My grav bong broke 1 month ago tho ;-;

My friend made one with his sink, he filled it up and cut one of these, and fills that shit up. If you ever want to get fucked up real bad, that is the way to go. Then my other friend, we were in the car park, and he made one out of 2 bottles of water (I didn't do it because I was already drunk & I've been crossfaded, lmao also didn't want to barf in his car). 

On 11/23/2017 at 2:45 PM, Xenith said:

It's also impossible to get a hard on with whiskey dick (also a not so fun experience when you have to tell your horny GF you can't have sex because you have whiskey dick). Guess who didn't get head in the morning.

█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |

█ |
█ |
█ |

█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
Welcome 

HELLO
Xenith. Welcome to GFL. That's a very unique way of introducing yourself. :o But nonetheless, I truly wish you enjoy your stay on here.

INFORMATION
▶ If you haven't already done so, please apply for membership at: http://gflclan.com/memberapplication

▶ If you want to support the community for perks or without perks, you may do so here:http://gflclan.com/donate

▶ If you have a problem or a concern regarding the server you play on, check the forum game section to see if any of your related concerns are answered. If not, you can ask away.

▶ Have a problem with a player or an admin? Record and report on the forums. If it's an admin report, please direct that in private message (PM) to the Manager of the server. For players, you are free to post on the public forums of correct servers.

▶ Good at coding/developing? Visit HERE to apply.

▶ Good at video editing, Graphic Making, or any similar? Fill out a form HERE

| █
| █
| █
| █
| █
| █
| █
| █
| █
| █
| █