VilhjalmrF

Before GFL

Here's a question, where were you before you joined GFL?  Just write a small or big paragraph about the things you've been doing before you joined GFL. I guess I'll go first.

I use to play Halo a lot back in the day. But then my Xbox decided to kill itself. So I got myself a PC instead of a new Xbox. I started playing Garry's Mod and joined a murder server. There I met 4 cancerous but cool guys. ( David, Tyson, Sev, and Striker. ) One of us will be the murderer  and the other the bystander with the gun. And we will kill all the players except ourselves. ( Delaying the round. ) We called ourselves the spooky scary skeletons. ( We had the skeleton player models and we spammed the spooky scary skeletons song in voice a lot. Yea I know we were retarded. ) After months of chaos, we got perma banned. 3 of the guys decided to disappear and move on. With one of them becoming admin on a swrp server.

It was just me and David. David and I were the most chaotic in the group. After our ban, David and I will go on Dark RP servers and bring chaos and cancer. And to be honest it was fun. But all fun things must come to an end. David's computer died. And it's been over a year since. So with David gone I was all alone going to different servers. But it wasn't the same. I lost interest in Garry's Mod because of that. But thanks to the lord Violator, I found GFL's TTT server. There I found other chaotic cancerous fucks like me. I felt welcome. :P But I'm gonna be honest, I wish I can go back to the old times. I had a lot more fun with the old guys. Pissing off admins and players was my specialty. :lenny:  But look at me now. Now I'm the admin who is getting pissed off by players.  Well there's my shit story of what was I doing before I joined GFL. So whats yours?

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

I joined a ton of prop hunt servers, never read the rules, got banned from them, then I joined GFL. Met Eli and boxy and the rest of the gang and they grew on me. Later I went on to manage PH, leave GFL for medical reasons, and make my return, to bring GFL back to its former glory and beyond!

Posted  Edited by Benroy

Before GFL, @Thomasdavid097 and I used to hang out on IRC, played on my small MC community, which lasted 2 years or so, and roamed around on Minecraft Classic. I introduced him into GFL when I told him on IRC about ZE. 

Before MC, I used to play RS like a nerd, playing all day in my own style

Edited by Benroy

76561198043643390.png

I just played Minecraft and some other games on my shitty Alienware laptop. Then I brought Gmod and Css and and had a shit ton of fun with the old Gmod. Then on Css, I found GFL's zombie escape server and played on it until I used aimbot on other servers which got me VAC banned. Then I found GFLs Jailbreak server. 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

Tbh Gmod-wise GFL was my first server, I liked it, I tried other servers back in 2014, didn't like them because they were laggy as fuck, and even though I was living in Central America at the time, somehow GFL managed to get no lag, so I became a member after like 2 minutes of joining because I wanted to use my sprays and use my pointshop credits. After a while of playing my computer at the time, an Acer idk what the fuck it was, it was a cheap core intel i5 computer with like nvidia graphics card & like 8gb of ram (cheap on the outside :lenny:). After that died I gave up on PC for a while, and moved to the PS3, which I also had, played a lot of BO2, and then my PS3 quit, and I moved onto buying 2 more computers before buying a MacBook Air (which is what I currently have) and the only games I have on it are: Rust, Gmod, CS:GO, and Sid Meiers Civ 5.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

i knew GFL since i had a computer. GMod was one of the first games i played and i joined Purge after getting banned on some other server lol. i was just a small lad who was a big faggot,

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

Before GFL I was playing on a safe survival minecraft server untill I got banned. So nothing really changed :lenny:

First GFL server I played on was GFL Minigames around 2 years ago. I miss it so much

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

1 hour ago, Jat said:

Before GFL, I made the choice to use my mac for gaming...

Kids, if you are planning on buying any kind of PC for gaming, do NOT buy a mac.

I wish I knew this a year ago. 

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

Before GFL, CS:GO wise, I just played a ton of matchmaking and just fiddled around with some surf and bhop servers, that was pretty much it as I never really had joined a community in CS:GO where it was like community server based. I was only restricted to matchmaking as that was really the only thing I could. However, now I play Jailbreak and play a lot of it, so.... Thanks GFL xd

If you're talking about irl, I pretty much was a normal kid, who went to school. I was very into tech, football and gaming on my old iPad and just played some shitty apps I could find. When I was a lot younger, I played Minecraft, especially Mineplex. I bought a 60 euro (idk how much in dollars) lifetime legend rank. I still have it to this day. Yeah, a waste of money I know. :happytree:. The Minecraft addiction grew out of me and I played TF2 and GMod, cuz I had watched many videos and gameplay and thought I'd give it a go. Then my brother had gotten CS:GO, so I started watching him and though it was kewl. So then I joined it, bought CS:GO, and I'm now in the community. That's pretty much it. Thanks for reading I guess.

Yours Sincerely,

Royce

Public Relations | GFL Moderator

Profile | Twitter | GameTracker | Steam | Email

Former CS:GO JB Admin/EC

In 2009 and 2010 I made maps for Left 4 Dead 1/2 using SDK Hammer. I also made a lot of (bad) videos on my YouTube channel and managed a small website (Games223.com). In late 2010, I started playing CS:S and joined my first community server (Steam Gamers Zombie Escape). A couple months later I decided to make GFL (initially, I did not plan on it becoming this large).

Before I got a PC (before 2009), I used to play Call of Duty and Halo on the Xbox 360 with my school friends (CoD 4 and MW2 being my favorites).

I may honestly write up a few pages in Google Doc explaining what I did before GFL. I used to have a lot of fun modding games and such.

Thanks.

Posted  Edited by Moose

OKAY LETS GO:

i got minecraft 2012 Jan. After nether came out. Played it and shit, got into factions blady bloop. Played mineplex, chunky monkey, hypixel. Good ol hunger games shaboody di wap. Then skywars came out. I played that and some modded mc. Resonante rise or w/e. Skyblock etc using tekkit launcher back before twitch bought it. 

Phase 2: STEAM

My mate had steam and tf2, portal gmod all the goods. I played it a few times (tf2) and liked it. I got it, and so our journey draws near as we started to play community servers (SUCH AS ORANGE_X3), but with crits n x10 shananigans. I wanted to 1v1 my friend (who showed me the game) because I wanted to see whether I was better. I fucked him up. I was a shitty sniper who could kill players who were worse. Not really much aim, probs around 300 hours. 

PHASE 3: JOINING GFL

I found an empty server (lol orange_x3) to 1v1 this mate of mine. Then after a while it started to populate and we got like 10 people on or something and got to know some players. —SKIP A MONTH—

I got bored and went on again. Found the same people playing and enjoyed the server. It became a routine to play after school and shit. THEN I MET @Snoopy (fuck yeah im tagging you). We played for a while and he was A GOD AT ROCKET JUMPING LIKE WTF. It was fun and I became a member (FEB 2016, WHEN I JOINED GFL). He soon asked me to become an admin (sometime MARCH 2016). Snoopy was busy with stuff and stepped down from Managing the server. I took up the spot (WHY? IDK BUT THE SERVER DIDNT DIE SO I DID MY JOB). Then I ‘stepped down’ *cough cough demoted cough cough*. Then I joined TS3 and followed Snoopy because i didnt know the greater community well.  -EDITSTART- I then got 1320 hours in it and before I stopped i was headbanging people left right and center Yeet! -edit end-

PHASE 4: TEAM SPEAK FUN?

That summer started off with us playing PICTIONARY ON PICTURILLO. MAY I REMIND YOU OF THE BULLDOG xd. So that was funny as hell. I think we all enjoyed that one. Then later that summer my Grandma passed away and so I sought to do something to get my mind off it. A similar group of us played BOARD GAME ONLINE which was funny but hard. 

PHASE 5: COUNTERSTRIKE GLOBAL STUFF

I got CSGO in August. I was a fucking silver for ages. ANYWAY. I found gfl servers via @Dano back when he was DL (holy shit you played csgo??). He was on JB and I left basically after 2 rounds because my ears felt violated. The tf2 division was slowly dying x_x. —TIMESKIP— December? I STARTED PLAYING FOR REALSIES. I played t rounds frequently. I was 15 i guess....? I was insecure about being a squeker of sorts? I just never went ct. probabky because I couldnt be fucked to read rules. BUT THEN ONE DAY I WAS BRAVE. I READ RULES. WENT CR. AND GOT FUCKED. LITERALLY. I think it went like 3-17 or something... haha... i don’t think that’s changed... BUT ANYWAY. 

PHASE 6: ADMON APLLICATION

I GOT AMDIN WOOOOOOO! (March 2017). Now that’s where i’m at. I felt like doing a gfl life story (from my POV). 

Eh pretty good. I liked it. 

Edited by Moose

Just been dumped and started Playing some more on CS:GO and then This squeaky Girl (@Korowa) on a random surf rpg server became friendly (good times, and Yes she Can be friendly) and all of sudden I were considered one of the Best. I wanted more of a Challenge and That came with @Darkling and JB earrape ft. @Aqqle. I also do Martial arts and some volunteering. (Been Playing football #EUStyle, handball, elite swimming @King_Wailord knows what That takes? and much more).

Nerd

Achievements

10 minutes ago, Worgee said:

This squeaky Girl (@Korowa) on a random surf rpg server became friendly (good times, and Yes she Can be friendly)

w o w

i see how it is

original.gif

Achievements