Pedro

Recruiter

It is very important to get people from the servers to get on to the forums, and Roy and I had the idea that in the future we will have something like a "top recruiter badge etc." and for every time you get a referral from someone signing up you get points and can be recognized because as stated before it is super important. As of now nothing like this is set up but we have plans for it in the future. You can set up key bind in games such as CSGO CSS and GMOD to say "sign up at GFLClan.com for free and get member perks!" or something along that lines, happy gaming!

Thanks,
Pedro.

Vote For Pedro

• 2 years later...

While this suggestion is old as shit, I'm going to move it to "In Progress" as the suggestion is still good, relevant and something I will be looking into to go along with GFL StoreTM SoonTM. This is at least on the Forums side, we can get real elaborate and in addition to a Forums referral system have one in our Official Discords too, that all give you points on here, or in GFL StoreTM SoonTM that you can redeem to buy stuff.

This is in addition to the OP's original suggestion of milestone badges and perhaps a special role.

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

• 1 year later...

Abandoning this for now. Might pick it back up in future as it is a worthwhile idea! It just wont happen anytime soon.

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: