Worgee

Event suggestion thread

You can post your event ideas in here in order to recieve some extra credits if we could use the event.

Use the format below 

• Name of event
  • What's the event about
  • Rules for the event
  • What map should it be played on
  • How long does it take

-Worgee

Nerd

Achievements

-Extreme Climb
-Extreme climb.... You could also add in a relay type mode where one player is at each "island" thing on clouds and rotate.

-Complete extreme climb and don't cheat? Stay in the climb

-The map should be played on jb_clouds_v2

-We could do it once for around 15-20 minutes? Or maybe even several times for around 30-45 minutes.

Thank you in advance.

(Thanks for posting this topic Worgee <3)

Yours Sincerely,

Royce

Public Relations | GFL Moderator

Profile | Twitter | GameTracker | Steam | Email

Former CS:GO JB Admin/EC

woah woah worgee is sever manager now? Jeez louise this server is ded

jk congrats i luv all homo

Did you just disrespect me on this server? You dun fucked up faggot. Ill have you know that I am friends with 9 GFL Admins, 6 community managers, 27 server owners, 420 trial admins and 69 board of directors. You think you can just talk shit to me in game without having any sort of consequences or repercussions? You are sorely mistaken you chap fucking cunt. In just one private message, not only I will get you ban from all GFL servers, but I will get you ban from heaven, hell, purgatory, basically all of existence.  There won't be a cosmic plane alive that will accept your dumb mongoloid soft-serve ice cream bitch made looking ass. Prepare to have your spaghetti sliced up by a machete pal. Enjoy whatever fickle time you have left before an admin comes in and bombastically shitfucks you into oblivion for being an arrogant cum shitting cuck you are.  If you only you had an iota of fucking intelligence you would've known that tangling with someone with connections like mine would lead to your inevitable demise.

I'll see you on the forums kidd0.

34 minutes ago, RockRoyce said:

-Extreme Climb
-Extreme climb.... You could also add in a relay type mode where one player is at each "island" thing on clouds and rotate.

-Complete extreme climb and don't cheat? Stay in the climb

-The map should be played on jb_clouds_v2

-We could do it once for around 15-20 minutes? Or maybe even several times for around 30-45 minutes.

Thank you in advance.

(Thanks for posting this topic Worgee <3)

In my opinion theye shouldn't use regular Jailbreak games for events, as it's basically a normal day.  Actually think of an originalll event.

1 minute ago, Black said:

woah woah worgee is sever manager now? Jeez louise this server is ded

Hes not manager for Jailbreak, and yes Jailbreak is cancer and dying.

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

4 hours ago, Flooooooooooooooooooooooof said:

Hes not manager for Jailbreak, and yes Jailbreak is cancer and dying.

1807e4a26ee26b6d52623aa2e7535a20.png Jailbreak may be cancer, :lenny: but it surely isn't dying. Seeing how school is going on for many people, the period where we lost a lot of population is expected, but we've actually risen loads in Gametracker ranks recently. On the weekly events, we got up to 30 players last Saturday (record)! 

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...
  • Name of event: Soccer 1v1 (if we didnt already do that)
  • What's the event about: we just do a 1v1 soccer 
  • Rules for the event: 1v1 No interference with anyone There should be ff on and if they kill the person it could count as a penalty and that person gets the ball and gets a freekick and they guy has to be goalie then when he takes the shot they play on... and or we could do a shoot out where its still a 1v1 but instead you have a gloalie and they guy takes the shot and they switch and first one to score goes on 
  • What map should it be played on: the map should be summer jail cuz its regular soccer you have to kick it and not click E
  • How long does it take it could take up to the whole time hopefully. 
  • P.s if you have any question just add me on steam and or we could talk on discord or teamspeak 

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Name of event
    On 12/13/2017 at 0:09 PM, JGuary551 said:
    • Name of event: Soccer 1v1 (if we didnt already do that)
    • What's the event about: we just do a 1v1 soccer 
    • Rules for the event: 1v1 No interference with anyone There should be ff on and if they kill the person it could count as a penalty and that person gets the ball and gets a freekick and they guy has to be goalie then when he takes the shot they play on... and or we could do a shoot out where its still a 1v1 but instead you have a gloalie and they guy takes the shot and they switch and first one to score goes on 
    • What map should it be played on: the map should be summer jail cuz its regular soccer you have to kick it and not click E
    • How long does it take it could take up to the whole time hopefully. 
    • P.s if you have any question just add me on steam and or we could talk on discord or teamspeak 

it shouldnt be 1 on 1 but teams of 4 or more...

Posted  Edited by ChefAP
  • Name of event:
    • Relay Race
  • What's the event about?
    • Teams of four (determined before however you want) compete in a race in different types of game (bhop, surf, race, climb, etc.)
    • There are 3 different races of different games.
  • Rules for the event:
    • Each member must complete the game that is chosen, and hand off a bomb to the next teammate to continue
    • Member of team can not start the game until their teammate has handed them the bomb and has crossed the designated line, unless they are first (they must start behind the designated line)
    • Winners are decided after points are added up (First place in race equals 3 points, second get 2 points, and third place gets 1 point. Points can be changed if necessary).
  • What map should it be played on?
    • Maps can be played on any map (as long as they have acceptable games for races).
  • How long does it take? 
    • The event is decided on how long the members in the race take and how many people on in it. It definitely varies but will not take longer than 35-45 minutes.

Thanks if you have a question message me on Steam or on GFL

Edited by ChefAP

7 hours ago, ChefAP said:
  • Name of event:
    • Relay Race
  • What's the event about?
    • Teams of four (determined before however you want) compete in a race in different types of game (bhop, surf, race, climb, etc.)
    • There are 3 different races of different games.
  • Rules for the event:
    • Each member must complete the game that is chosen, and hand off a bomb to the next teammate to continue
    • Member of team can not start the game until their teammate has handed them the bomb and has crossed the designated line, unless they are first (they must start behind the designated line)
    • Winners are decided after points are added up (First place in race equals 3 points, second get 2 points, and third place gets 1 point. Points can be changed if necessary).
  • What map should it be played on?
    • Maps can be played on any map (as long as they have acceptable games for races).
  • How long does it take? 
    • The event is decided on how long the members in the race take and how many people on in it. It definitely varies but will not take longer than 35-45 minutes.

Thanks if you have a question message me on Steam or on GFL

I do recall doing something very similar, however it was a while ago now hnless i missed it in a recent event _/(•,•)\_

I’m sure we can bring this back, did it awhile ago all depends on what people want to do during the event. I’ve seen multiple people complaining about what we decide to do for events but when asked what they would like they have no idea so thanks for your suggestion

giphy.webpgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Moose
3 hours ago, TomRiddle said:

I’ve seen multiple people complaining about what we decide to do for events but when asked what they would like they have no idea

+1 it’s very frustrating because we don’t know what you guys want and yet you sit there, come along to the events, spam chat saying you don’t like it week after week; yet you don’t suggest anything or come up with any ideas. 

(This is with a few people in mind, not pointing names or saying that everyone does it) we appreciate those who appreciate what we try to come up with :D

Edited by Moose

Posted  Edited by Joshy
11 minutes ago, Doctor-Fluff said:

What's the point of event coordinators if we are coming up with the events. It's not difficult to execute an event. 

Event Coordinators concentrate on events, but it doesn't mean they should be the only ones doing it at all, and it doesn't hurt to receive some help, feedback and support from the rest of the community ;)

Hosting events is a very challenging skill in my opinion.  I once had a Project Management position and it required a lot of work.  People get paid a lot of money for it and it's in high demand.  Tolerance in plans and little things/mechanisms make all the difference and can create failure if overlooked; however: Focusing too much on details or taking too long to prepare for an event also does not work.  It's a very difficult balance to achieve.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Moose
23 minutes ago, TomRiddle said:

5a4e981bbe569_Mlanie-Laurent-Is-Awkward-In-Inglorious-Basterds-Reaction-Gif.gif.25ec5067410c9724ed73ea8601e000d8.gif

+1 Inglorious bastards great film. 

We are not asking for you to run the event, what we’re saying is stop complaining that events are unoriginial and boring.  At least suggest something that we can do for one.  

Considering you don’t really come on for events anymore it’s somewhat funny you’re commenting on how we run them. 

Edited by Moose

37 minutes ago, Moose said:

+1 Inglorious bastards great film. 

We are not asking for you to run the event, what we’re saying is stop complaining that events are unoriginial and boring.  At least suggest something that we can do for one.  

Considering you don’t really come on for events anymore it’s somewhat funny you’re commenting on how we run them. 

Maybe you forgot that I was admin when you guys ran the events? Must have not been good enough if I wasn't noticed. Oh well

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

Posted  Edited by JGuary551

• Name of event: Find the item
  • What's the event about: the event is about finding a certain item the first (how many you want) to find the item wins.
  • Rules for the event ; the admins get an item and hides it in the map, so if we are taking 3 winners and we get one they are to be put in spec to show that they are a winner. I was thinking FF should be on so no one knows where anyone is at but the could just kill each other unless you guys can find a way to take away there knives so they cant.
  • What map should it be played on: it could be played on any map more so a map where there's a lot of things to hide it at.
  • How long does it take: depends on how many rounds they want to do for and how fast they find it
  • PM me if you have any questions or like we could talk in discord or TeamSpeak
  • I thought  I would tag you guys since you run it @King_Wailord @TomRiddle @Worgee
Edited by JGuary551

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by ChefAP
9 minutes ago, Chilledcupcake said:

3 cts have negevs and 1 has nade launcher

First of all put this in format because its confusing, second of all there aren't any grenade launchers on the server. If this event idea were to happen we should still to all negevs/m249s.

9 minutes ago, Chilledcupcake said:

(4th rule (optional) ask everyone if u no de wey and why the running)

And cmon now dead meme lmao

Format:

• Name of event
  • What's the event about
  • Rules for the event
  • What map should it be played on
  • How long does it take

Edited by ChefAP