28 minutes ago, JerryHatTrick said:

1. - No idea if you are the "dankest meme on GFL". Don't really care, tbh.

2. - Are shit posts funny? Not particularly, although they can be.

You now have 51 posts & 7 likes - you tell me....

This is actually my first shitpost tbh

And nobody likes me lmao

jinnd1.png

Posted  Edited by Finnick

The only reason people aren't finding you funny, is because you're trying way too hard to be.

Tone down the enthusiasm 

edit- Also, you can't claim that you are the "Dankest Meme" On GFL, when you haven't even had a meme revolve around you at all (yet).

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Riggs - Edit Reason: wanted to add the emote
39 minutes ago, Finnick said:

The only reason people aren't finding you funny, is because you're trying way too hard to be.

Tone down the enthusiasm 

edit- Also, you can't claim that you are the "Dankest Meme" On GFL, when you haven't even had a meme revolve around you at all (yet).

It is a self-given term, means almost nothing until someone memes me

201712051655VJM.gif

Edited by Riggs
wanted to add the emote

jinnd1.png

only cool guys can have good shitposts. It's why @Astro isn't banned yet.

it also shows why Dex isn't seen on here anymore lol cause his shitposts sucked

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

Posted  Edited by ToniBamanaboni

The dankest meme on GFl has to be @transperodan and not some new guy, who has been forumspamming for the last week just to be able to apply for admin. :>

Edited by ToniBamanaboni

Former CS:GO Surf RPG Deathmatch EU/US Admin.

My Steam Profile

glitter weed emoticonFeel free to add me on Steam if you need to ask me something.

sig.php?player_id=2031453&background=1

Posted  Edited by transperodan

hmu when you get the creators of a reddit page ment to bring you down to report there own creation for harassment over and over again https://www.reddit.com/r/DanRappold/

at first I took the cincinnati zoo route then I switched up to the dj khaled route the second route worked out very well tbh.

Edited by transperodan

Achievements

7 hours ago, Riggs said:

Am I the dankest meme on GFL?

ANd 

ArE ShIT pOSTS FuNNy

Oh and btw, it's sad that you put that much tags on a post and still haven't gotten any likes.

Screenshot_9.png

My Steam Profile

glitter weed emoticonFeel free to add me on Steam if you need to ask me something.

Why do you constantly spam the forums? Everyday theres like a new post from you. Good thing you don't have followers or they would've been screwed. Seeing this is like seeing Breach being spammed with fan art of scps sprayed all over the map. And trust me it looks really terrible. It makes you wanna blow your brains out of the back of your head.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

5 minutes ago, Kite9867 said:

Why do you constantly spam the forums? Everyday theres like a new post from you. Good thing you don't have followers or they would've been screwed. Seeing this is like seeing Breach being spammed with fan art of scps sprayed all over the map. And trust me it looks really terrible. It makes you wanna blow your brains out of the back of your head.

10 minutes ago, ToniBamanaboni said:

The dankest meme on GFl has to be @transperodan and not some new guy, who has been forumspamming for the last week just to be able to apply for admin. :>

Like I've said before, if this was just for an admin spot then I would have stopped at 25. Seems like someone wants an inactive person who rarely posts vs someone who tries to keep a post routine up

jinnd1.png

1 minute ago, Riggs said:

Like I've said before, if this was just for an admin spot then I would have stopped at 25. Seems like someone wants an inactive person who rarely posts vs someone who tries to keep a post routine up

Or maybe you didn't stop, so it doesn't look like you were forumspamming. :benthinking:

My Steam Profile

1 minute ago, ToniBamanaboni said:

Or maybe you didn't stop, so it doesn't look like you were forumspamming. :benthinking:

welp seems like a good time to just stop posting until an admin application

jinnd1.png

12 minutes ago, ToniBamanaboni said:

Oh and btw, it's sad that you put that much tags on a post and still haven't gotten any likes.

Screenshot_9.png

11 minutes ago, Kite9867 said:

4 minutes ago, Riggs said:

2 minutes ago, ToniBamanaboni said:

fight fight fight

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

Posted  Edited by ToniBamanaboni
2 minutes ago, Charmy said:

fight fight fight

It's not a fight I'm just stating facts. He has posted almost 60 posts in 8 days and you want to tell me he isn't forumspamming?

Edited by ToniBamanaboni

My Steam Profile