Zero

Changing my name

Hello, as most of you know I have been using my real name as my profile name, steam name, etc. for a while now, and I think that using my real name for everything is a bit boring. So I am trying to make a new and creative name that will most likely be my PERMANENT steam name, profile name, etc. Considering that I'm not a very creative person when it comes to making up names, if anyone can think of a name for me to use or can give me a safe website to use that will help me make a name, that would be much appreciated. Before I decide on a name I will most likely tell you guys the name and ask for your opinions on it. Thanks! :) 

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

I see you have several bans for bad karma, and so I suggest Bad Karma.

I didn't know you were a "coder" although I see it in your member title.  I think a fun and simple one could be something like While Zero (much like while(0) it never happens).

You could have a play on your name like Marty , which I obviously opted for with my name.  Do you speak any other languages or what are your hobbies?

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

@Joshy You must be my gym teacher or some shit he calls me "Marty", though I don't think I would like a name that has to do with coding but I do like the "Zero" part of it. Will think on that one.

@Syrus lmao I don't think I'm going for that personally, I don't want a name that it is going to take people 30 seconds to figure out how to say it lol

@King_Wailord I'm a princess you fuck so no

@Finnick shit posting fucker! I knew there was a reason I loved you. MY NEW NAME MUST BE l o l

@Jat GET THE FUCK OUT

@SwegBuster I like it actually

@Charmy That's basically the same thing lol

@JerryBomb OF COURSE ITS PERFECT

@JerryHatTrick Not to sure about that, but maybe something similar to it

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

4 hours ago, BillyMartin said:

@Syrus lmao I don't think I'm going for that personally, I don't want a name that it is going to take people 30 seconds to figure out how to say it lol

Funnily enough, "Shmurm" is one of the names that people call me when they give up trying to pronounce "Shuruia".

Anyway, the best names are those with syllables that easily lead into the next one. Names don't even need a specific meaning. I didn't create my name with any specific meaning in mind; I just like how it sounds.

I suppose a good start would be with your personal interests, though. How about... Kasalua?

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements