Quint

JURASSIC WORLD

The very first movie I saw in theaters was The Lost World: Jurassic Park. I kind of have a soft spot for these movies, I guess...well, the first two. Third and Fourth I'm not too enthusiastic about. Here you go though if you're interested.

I personally enjoyed the last one.  The story sounds dumb from what I am picking up in the trailer, but I am pretty sure I'll still see it and I think the little things in the movie or the excitement might be able to compensate for it.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I heard this is only a slight bit of what's coming; dino's in the city. Since I'm a sucker for rampage moments like Godzilla, I'm game for it if it works out.

3 hours ago, Joshy said:

I personally enjoyed the last one.  The story sounds dumb from what I am picking up in the trailer, but I am pretty sure I'll still see it and I think the little things in the movie or the excitement might be able to compensate for it.

The director of this film is actually the guy who directs horror movies. From what I've seen on other rumors, this is LIKELY to be scariest and darkest out of all films that this series had.

I cannot wait.

76561198043643390.png