NIGHTTECH

05 Retrieval Needs A Fix

05 Retrieval Balancing Suggestions  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should multiple researchers be added? (read the suggestion for explanation)

2. 2. Should the number of SCPs spawned be reduced from TWO of each SCP to ONE of each SCP? (read the suggestion for explanation)

3. 3. Where should MTF Spawn?

• All MTF should spawn with the O5 ( in the d-class spawn-area )
    • All MTF should spawn on the surface
    • Half of the MTF should spawn with the O5, the other half should spawn on surface
    • None of the above ( please leave your own suggestion in the comments below )

Posted  Edited by NIGHTTECH

I'm sure you have noticed by now but the 05 Retrieval Event hardly gets past the 1 minute mark due to how easy it is to kill the 05. The game is EXTREMELY unbalanced in favor of the SCPs, yes people think its cool that there are two of each scp's and for that reason no one seems to be complaining but it really needs to be balanced somehow. 

Teri suggested that multiple researchers are spawned alongside 05-8 in order to give the SCPs a harder target to find , Im also going to suggest that only ONE of each SCP is spawned, Because 2 of each is honestly just overkill against some researchers (also, if 05-8 has a custom skin, i suggest the other researchers have the same skin in order to give SCPs a harder time finding the right person).

( this isn't really a suggestion but I felt like it should be said) Last but not least, I don't know why the hell a 05 member would be in the facility in the first place, it would make more sense if it was a Site Director who needed to be evacuated, this is nothing more then a issue with lore and a simple fix in text would be all that is needed, but really not a huge game-changing problem. (yes i assume 05-retrieval sounds cooler then Site Director Retrieval... but as an SCP wiki fan i have to point these things out) 

If anyone else has suggestions please feel free to say them, I'm sure there are some good ideas out there that would help balance this game-mode.

Edited by NIGHTTECH

Hmm I like your idea about having more researchers spawned in so the SCPs have a harder time finding the real target. Will be tagging @Xy_ to look into this.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

8 minutes ago, TheLastBee said:

Maybe have it be less retrieval and more exporting the 05.

SCP spawn at MTF spawn,

05 and Guards spawn at D Class?

This isnt a bad idea, it would make more sense this way, as without help the 05 *cough cough site director cough cough* would almost surely die by SCP's long before MTF even get close enough for extraction. maybe the half of the MTF team spawn with the "05" and the other half spawn outside. sandwiching SCP's in the middle and forcing them to do their best to kill the 05 instead of simply escaping or camping the surface. 

54 minutes ago, wolfblade109 said:

Relatively good idea as o5 rounds end extreamly fast every time

Agreed :) I want to point out that I recently edited the polls and introduced a new idea regarding to MTF spawn point, It seems that your vote was transferred on the third question , I assumed it would just reset all the votes which is odd. I hope im just wrong and you actually voted for the first option on the third question but i just wanted to inform you just in case.