Josh_

Banned for hacks? Lol wut?

Name: Josh

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40131982

Banned by: Billy

Ban reason: Aimbot (Possible other hacks)

Why you should be unbanned: I don't hack. I've been playing this server a while and if I was a hacker I probably would've gotten myself banned a long time ago. I'm an experienced TTT player and if my aim is questionable it's because of the CSGO I play. People ask how I get kills and I say aim for the head. I was just banned for aimbot for no reason. If there is proof of it I'd like to see it. And if the admin who banned me has proof well congrats but there shouldn't be any proof because I simply am not a hacker. Like I said I play this server a lot and I definitely wouldn't want to be banned from it so. 

@Josh_ Billy was my old name source-bans needs to be updated, but besides that you seem to have an amazing aim. Let me get you the video. I'll upload it to youtube and then post the link here. Just give me a bit.

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

Posted  Edited by Zer0

Skip to 2:15 and 3:41 .

At 2:15 you snapped onto a guys head in tester while you killed him, which I cannot think of you being able to do this without a hack. Especially since you used an AK, you know the gun with one of the highest (if not THE highest) recoil in the game. And yet there was an absolute 0 recoil to be seen there. Then at 3:41 there was a guy in water who you could literally almost not see at all yet you managed to track him well enough to get a headshot on him. If you don't think its a very good video up the quality to 1080p60 and then play in 0.25x speed. I'm sure anyone who checks this (especially at 2:15) will agree that you used aimbot to snap to his head and from the looks of it an anti-recoil and wallhack. If you could explain this, that would be great. Otherwise, this ban is staying. 

(Also just going to tag @Bunnynator since you said you wanted to see the video, here it is).

Edited by Zer0

@JerryHatTrick It's alright, I personally don't mind all that much when people post on my ban appeals, any input can help solve a appeal.

@Josh_ (Though I know you don't agree Jerry) To me that was a definite snap to the guy, you fired and your mouse was LOCKED to his head, 100%. You fired 2-3 shots and there was no recoil. That's another hack (anti-recoil hack). You also seem to have a tendency to stare at walls which is a possible wall-hack. You are also not responding to anything that's been posted, which doesn't look good on your part either. This being said I'm going to wait for a response before I reply again.

You have 1 day to respond or I will deny this appeal.

Posted  Edited by Josh_

The first 2 are nobrainers. It's pretty easy to get headshots from 2 feet away. And as for the guy in the water, I could see his name. And I killed him quickly because I was above him so the only thing for me to shoot at was his head basically. So yeah.

PS: The AK doesn't have much recoil in close range. You can only really tell if its further away when you are shooting someone.

PSS: The walls thing is because of radar and I look at where people are at on the map most of the time by looking at the green circles.

Edited by Josh_

@Josh_ And you didn't even try to explain anything I asked that had to do with the hacks? That still doesn't explain why you had no recoil on the AK and a perfect snap to his head? Or your tendency to look and stare at walls?

18 minutes ago, Josh_ said:

The AK doesn't have much recoil in close range. You can only really tell if its further away when you are shooting someone

Recoil of a weapon doesn't change based off of how close you are to a target. Here let me go do something and Ill show it to you... give me like 15-20 minutes

As someone who once used an aimbot when I was 10 on the og CS, that's definitely it. Not even a soft aim either.  Your crosshair instantly went from around kidney range to his skull without any drag or blur. I didn't even need to slow it down. You seem to have been using it for awhile now since you may also have it as a bind to toggle. Would make sense seeing as you stopped before swapping weapons then went back to completely shit aim. I'm definitely with @Zer0 on this one

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Alright just skip to 0:24 into the video and look at me shoot W3ld in the face (also thank you @W3ldA1din for helping even though I tricked you lol) and compare my recoil with the recoil he had when he shot the guy in the tester. Basically we had the same distance away from the target and I had some recoil that kicked my aim up, while he had literally none.

Heyo, so i'm only a member for TTT, and there are few hackers. But if my opinion is ok to give, I will give it. At the water shot, while, yes, it is easy to get their heads like jerry said, look at which way he ended up facing jumping into the water. he was facing Josh. Using logic, you would think he would look slightly closer to him, where he would swim looking in that direction. His crosshair instantly went to his gamertag , no hesitation or looking of which way he could have gone. At the shot in the tester, it has high recoil staying still. Moving it to the side would make it worse and very hard to control. Each shot was on his head, like in the water. Sorry for the looong comment, but this is my opinion.

Well actually as you can see I was moving my mouse and started firing around his hip region. Since you say the ak has so much recoil, don’t you think it would boost my shots up to his head? It’s easy to pull down on a mouse to prevent major recoil. I wasn’t standing still as you showed in your video Zero. And in my opinion, you’re basing all this off of 2 kills. I think you should’ve watched me more instead of making assumptions. And why would I go through all this hassle if I WAS hacking? I’d go to another server and hack there until I got banned lmao. But in reality I like this server and would like to play on it again because I definitely don’t hack. 

5 minutes ago, Josh_ said:

Well actually as you can see I was moving my mouse and started firing around his hip region.

your right, it was at his hip, but in the span of a single shot, you moved to his head. There is no way to move that fast and get a perfect headshot as well. Even with moving the gun down to stop recoil, it still moves slightly side to side, and your moving it cannot negate it completely. You said you had great aim due to Csgo, but with the p90, your aim was quite poor, and it is easier to control than the ak. I would like to know how you get precise headshots like those, then fail at aiming with a low recoil gun like that, unless you have hacks binded. Your 'radar looking', now if TTT hasn't changed, radars reset every 30 seconds, so unless everytime you looked through a wall at people it reset, then I don't know quite how that's possible. You seemed to be staring at that guy behind tower for a bit, all in which he could have jumped in the water or gone somewhere else, yet somehow you knew he stayed on the ledge.

Posted  Edited by Zer0

@Josh_  There is still so much you have yet to explain. If you can manage to answer everyone's questions (for example, @Violator's question of your VAC ban, and my questions about anti-recoil, and the snapping to the guys head) I will probably unban you. However for proof I should've gotten more proof than what I have but I mean, you still have yet to explain the anti-recoil hack I have asked so many times about. For example (I forgot I had this), you are in a battle with 3 people using an AK of which you started spraying and had literally yet again no recoil. Here's the video:

Plus at the beginning of the video you totally opened fire on an iron block with like 10 bullets and had no recoil

Edited by Zer0

7 minutes ago, Zer0 said:

@Josh_  There is still so much you have yet to explain. If you can manage to answer everyone's questions (for example, @Violator's question of your VAC ban, and my questions about anti-recoil, and the snapping to the guys head) I will probably unban you. However for proof I should've gotten more proof than what I have but I mean, you still have yet to explain the anti-recoil hack I have asked so many times about. For example (I forgot I had this), you are in a battle with 3 people using an AK of which you started spraying and had literally yet again no recoil. Here's the video:

Plus at the beginning of the video you totally opened fire on an iron block with like 10 bullets and had no recoil

The videos unavailable nibba <3

1289603434_Addaheading.png.eadfebe80166124e1eaa8a5d7a6442df.png1941766073_Addaheading(1).png.2c1fac40b4dfe13ef401709e1570aa01.png