Josh_

Banned for hacks? Lol wut?

Posted  Edited by Aquaticfilly0 - Edit Reason: added so i wanted to make sure no one thought i was a heartless cuck

Uhh... yea, last person he killed... what? He was jumping around a lot, and yet your aim always stayed on him, and only cause that person is secretly a bunny, did he kill you. Note how all the shots were at their heads still, and somehow your gun followed him, no bouncing around.

Btw, i want you to know i'm a fair person. I don't know you, I have nothing against you, and nothing for you. I have nothing influencing my decisions or comments, and I am not someone who says everyone is a bad person. Here I do truly believe what is in these videos is one hack or another, and i'm sorry, but I gotta voice my thoughts here.

Edited by Aquaticfilly0
added so i wanted to make sure no one thought i was a heartless cuck

Posted  Edited by Joshy

It was mentioned earlier, that the Server Admin doesn't mind receiving feedback from non- Server Admins.  I hope this may be useful.

Something to think about: I'd rather have someone questionable play than to ban an innocent person; try to use as little guessing as possible on bans although it's true that you will never have a situation where you are 100% certain.  People who break the rules always end up burying their self anyways, and so you'll catch them sooner or later if they really are hackers.

I'm not seeing anything obvious in the current video.  Talented player?  I don't know.  Interesting story: Senior Admins on another server and community would purposely trigger [SMAC] while they were playing with a different name.  You should have seen what the other Server Admins would say and accuse these players of when they had bias.  Some of them would even go as far as trying to ban the Senior Admin and could not figure out why it wouldn't work until they realized they were fooled.  Everything looks like a hack when you're biased, and so it's alright to take a step back and really review it, get some feedback, and give it some time.  These are not time sensitive matters and a bad decision here can cost you more than a late one.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

31 minutes ago, Zer0 said:

@Josh_  There is still so much you have yet to explain. If you can manage to answer everyone's questions (for example, @Violator's question of your VAC ban, and my questions about anti-recoil, and the snapping to the guys head) I will probably unban you. However for proof I should've gotten more proof than what I have but I mean, you still have yet to explain the anti-recoil hack I have asked so many times about. For example (I forgot I had this), you are in a battle with 3 people using an AK of which you started spraying and had literally yet again no recoil. Here's the video:

Plus at the beginning of the video you totally opened fire on an iron block with like 10 bullets and had no recoil

I've played with @Josh before, and although I haven't been super near him/personally seen his aim, but from this video/the past videos it DEFINITELY appears to be. In the three person battle, you have next to no/no recoil and make one headshot and another kill within seconds, before being (luckily) headshotted by another person. In the other video (the first where you switch from the sniper), you headshot a guy within half a second, and can BARELY see someone before shooting them through the water. Even taking into account stellar aim from YEARS of CSGO playing + some lucky shots + a particularly good grip on a mouse to prevent recoil, you make too many headshots in too little time and have too good a handle on those guns. Again, this is completely down to @Violator and @Zer0 (you still need to explain your VAC ban, btw), but, for me at least, this is very clearly aimbotting.  

The token gay girl of GFL. What am I doing right now, you ask?? Sliding in your ma's DM's ;)))))

Screen Shot 2017-10-08 at 8.06.59 PM.png

Posted  Edited by SuchIsASamuraiSkill

I say it it is hacks because of this https://imgur.com/a/aLEmg. In the span of 2 frames, he went from around his body automatically to his head. The bottom picture is the first frame btw.

Edited by SuchIsASamuraiSkill

Please respect my waifu! THANKS!

ecd6795344c6b9fe4e4abb576b5e3a36.jpg

@SuchIsASamuraiSkill I don't know how you did that, but that is amazing! You have to teach me that later :) 

Though lets give @Josh_ some time to reply. Again Josh 1 day to reply or its denied. Already most people agree that you are hacking. And I am almost 100% certain that you were hacking. Only reason I'm not 100% is because compared to all my other videos of people hacking, this is about the least proof I've ever gotten. But if you are going to reply you need to answer: Why you have a VAC ban, how you snapped to that guys head, and how your AK has no recoil. Though I'm pretty sure you aren't even going to reply at this point, its basically over and there is no defense for you.

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

Okay, at 2:12, watch how I pull the cursor down to prevent recoil as I'm shooting the guy. Then at 2:15, I'm moving sideways and he is stopped, the guns recoil bursted my gun up from his hip clearly and I was pulling down on the mouse AND moving sideways, that should explain why it looks like it snapped there. And the VAC ban is from Modern Warfare 2, I mean who didn't hack on that game wtf. But clearly that's the only ban I have because MW2 is an old game anyways. And once again, my AK had recoil but since I was pulling down on the mouse, it made it look like I had close to none. To the guy saying something about the iron block, you can CLEARLY SEE DISTINCT BULLET HOLES TRAVELLING UPWARDS. Once again, you guys make it seem impossible to pull down a mouse when shooting a gun. I can explain anything further.

Wait, you are going against your own point. You claimed that you always hold your mouse down a little to stop recoil as seen with the iron blocks, the 2:12 kill, and the second video posted of your killing spree in the lighthouse.  Why would your recoil, all of a sudden, be so great that it pushes your cursor to his head at 2:15? You can’t say it was because of your sideways movement because you moved way more in the lighthouse video AND STILL HAD ARGUABLY BETTER AIM.

@Josh_ The videos and the images these guys posted really give a lot of evidence that you had an aimbot on you since there wouldn't be any way you would have little to no recoil with that AK-47 and get those headshots that easily. Also, your contradiction to your own point is kinda making you sound like you're lying. Just saying.

26 minutes ago, Pyros said:

If you are not part of the staff, the banned player or someone with more evidence, please dont post comments in the ban appeal.

15 hours ago, Zer0 said:

@JerryHatTrick It's alright, I personally don't mind all that much when people post on my ban appeals, any input can help solve a appeal.

@Josh_ (Though I know you don't agree Jerry) To me that was a definite snap to the guy, you fired and your mouse was LOCKED to his head, 100%. You fired 2-3 shots and there was no recoil. That's another hack (anti-recoil hack). You also seem to have a tendency to stare at walls which is a possible wall-hack. You are also not responding to anything that's been posted, which doesn't look good on your part either. This being said I'm going to wait for a response before I reply again.

You have 1 day to respond or I will deny this appeal.

Former CS:GO Surf RPG Deathmatch EU/US Admin.

My Steam Profile

glitter weed emoticonFeel free to add me on Steam if you need to ask me something.

sig.php?player_id=2031453&background=1

@Pyros I told them they could, as I wanted input on players from what they think about this.

@Josh_ I saw other comments but I'm still confused as to how any legit player can lock onto a guys head while they are MOVING to the left. Your lock onto his head had no change despite you moving your character to the left. Which I would like a solid explanation on.

Also, I re-watched this hold video but in 0.25x speed and there is an absolute 0 in recoil in that fight with the AK. I don't see how you can manage to do that with only 2733 hours on the game, considering I have 1700 but still cant get anything close to being able to control recoil that well. 

Also I would like to point this out.

9 hours ago, Josh_ said:

if my aim is questionable it's because of the CSGO I play.

You say this but how can you be this good with only 379 Hours on playing CS:GO? Nearly all pros in CS:GO would say you are considered a noob and frankly this doesn't check out for me. 379 hours on CS:GO, you claim your aim is good BECAUSE of CS:GO but you have more experience on GMOD than you do on CS:GO? Seems a little off if you ask me. Like a lie. So I mean you might wanna explain how you CS:GO can teach you so much in 379 hours of gameplay. I also have 215 hours of gameplay and I'm still a complete noob to the game. have no idea what I'm doing. But you manage to become some MLG pro with only 164 more hours than me? Again, seems a bit off, doesn't it. So go ahead and explain this too, Ill wait.

Also you admitted to hacking before which means there is always a potential that you will do it again.

9 hours ago, Josh_ said:

the VAC ban is from Modern Warfare 2, I mean who didn't hack on that game wtf.

In my video compared to yours Zero, the POV is different. On my video, the gun is almost 3/4 covered by the margin. In your video, you can see the whole gun, allowing you to clearly see any recoil bouncing the WHOLE gun. Your cursor also doesn't move much until you stop firing and it DROPS. You can see your own gun dropping after you stop firing at him, but the POV on my video doesn't allow you to see the whole gun compared to your video. So you can't see it drop significantly. After I killed the guy at 2:15, you can also see my cursor clearly dropping as I release the fire button and the gun stops firing. The cursor wouldn't drop down if there wasn't any recoil either, but it did.

@Josh_ to me that just looks like you pulling your cursor down. I don't see the tip of your AK pulling UP as you fire either, which is what its supposed to do. But you still haven't answered my question on CS:GO. I would like a response to that.

Posted  Edited by Aquaticfilly0

I would like to add in the first video, Josh, you say you have alot of experience, yet your aim with the p90 was horrible. How can your aim be so good with high recoil guns, yet be that bad with guns easy to wield? 

Btw, my I asked my bro's opinion, and believe me, he knows hacks, he made mine ;) (jk don't ban me) but he gave some pretty good reasons as well. Josh, if you hacked once before, and got the punishment, why would you risk it again? Something in that made me think you didn't regret your actions there, so that doesn't look good either.

Edited by Aquaticfilly0

https://imgur.com/a/6WmWi

2 hours ago, Josh_ said:

Your cursor also doesn't move much until you stop firing and it DROPS. You can see your own gun dropping after you stop firing at him, but the POV on my video doesn't allow you to see the whole gun compared to your video. So you can't see it drop significantly. After I killed the guy at 2:15, you can also see my cursor clearly dropping as I release the fire button and the gun stops firing. The cursor wouldn't drop down if there wasn't any recoil either, but it did.

If you look at the 5 frames I put in that imgur gallery (Your crosshair moves upward after these 5 frames), you will see the entire "drop" he mentioned. As you can see from frame 1 to frame 5, he only moved a minuscule amount downwards. I compared it to the recoil that @Zer0 tested in his video and Zer0's was way greater with the ak. How would Zer0's drop be bigger even though you hold your mouse down( which would greatly effect the crosshair drop)?