NIGHTTECH

106 balance suggestion

106 Suggestions  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should 106 have its HP absorption ability removed or nerfed (read suggestion for explanation)

• Yes, remove it's ability it entirely
    • No, don't change it
    • Nerf its ability by 50%
  2. 2. Should 106 have the ability to enter keycard locked doors ( it would NOT be able to walk through gate A/B when closed )

I'm sure you all know 106 is pretty OP atm, its absorption ability lets it go well over 2k health. basically making it a better bullet sponge than 682 ( wont even start with 682, ill leave that for another suggestion)

I suggest having its absorption ability either highly nerfed or removed completely, as it really isn't necessary.

I also have another suggestion to help make 106 a bit more useful, as of now, there is no way for scp's to open locked doors, i suggest the following: either have 106 be able to open locked doors , or give him the ability to walk through them. 

however, 106 would NOT be able to walk through/open gate A or gate B.

I added a poll to feel free to cast your vote

happy holidays everyone

With the addition of bleeding, I think that I may consider removing the health on capture (or nerfing it). But giving it the ability to walk through walls would make it even more over powered, especially considering bleeding.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

12 minutes ago, Xy_ said:

With the addition of bleeding, I think that I may consider removing the health on capture (or nerfing it). But giving it the ability to walk through walls would make it even more over powered, especially considering bleeding.

I can see the ability to walk through walls to be slightly overpowered.. but SCPs should have a way to get to players who lock themselves in a room . However, I think 682 might be a good candidate ... probably going to make a post about it  :) 

Technically players aren't supposed to stay in a room for too long, but 106 walking through doors would be way to op. And if the mtf guards are smart, they can kill 106 pretty easily.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements