NIGHTTECH

Special Round: "Silent Night"

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-939

Lore wise: Addendum 09-20-1991: Containment of nine (9) SCP-939 Specimens has been compromised following a "Silent Night" breach scenario 

Special round "Silent Night" will consist of 9 instances of SCP-939 ( SCP-939-1, -3, -19, -53, -89, -96, -98, -99, and -109 according to lore, but no need to rename them all just for that). Besides that a normal containment breach ( d-class, researchers, and mtf )

There MAY be a balancing issue ( due to the amount of 939's) but I will address that issue if it occurs ( probably suggest no d-class spawn , half researchers half MTF). 

happy holidays everyone

This would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay OP. Nine of them is way to many unless it is just NTF versus them. We could just make a special round and the only scps that spawn are 939s (similar to weeping angels and Plague Inc.)

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

On 12/28/2017 at 1:44 AM, NIGHTTECH said:

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-939

Lore wise: Addendum 09-20-1991: Containment of nine (9) SCP-939 Specimens has been compromised following a "Silent Night" breach scenario 

Special round "Silent Night" will consist of 9 instances of SCP-939 ( SCP-939-1, -3, -19, -53, -89, -96, -98, -99, and -109 according to lore, but no need to rename them all just for that). Besides that a normal containment breach ( d-class, researchers, and mtf )

There MAY be a balancing issue ( due to the amount of 939's) but I will address that issue if it occurs ( probably suggest no d-class spawn , half researchers half MTF). 

happy holidays everyone

What if you lower the number down to just 4 939's it would then be able to get all 4 teams balanced and have a better chance of actually working.

13 minutes ago, DJTapDatZombie said:

What if you lower the number down to just 4 939's it would then be able to get all 4 teams balanced and have a better chance of actually working.

The thing is if 10 or less people are on 4 939s would still be op, which is why normally with that many people on only 1-2 scps spawn. If 4 939s spawned then it would need to have a minimum player count probably.

Achievements

9 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

The thing is if 10 or less people are on 4 939s would still be op, which is why normally with that many people on only 1-2 scps spawn. If 4 939s spawned then it would need to have a minimum player count probably.

I guess but it's just an idea that I had, either that or lower it to just 2 or 3 939's and even the teams out a bit.

8 minutes ago, DJTapDatZombie said:

I guess but it's just an idea that I had, either that or lower it to just 2 or 3 939's and even the teams out a bit.

that could work, possibly removing D class and make there be more MTF

Achievements