DJTapDatZombie

A 035 Suggestion

Posted  Edited by DJTapDatZombie

Okay so I know this might sound like a wind breaker but, I was watching this amazing video. 

Here's a link: 

this video shows the true power of 035's mask. In the middle of the video 035 gets angered and then glows a purple

When 035 is at low hp he gets angered and starts to not take damage for 30 seconds and can shoot faster with more precision. 

Tis just a suggestion that came to mind when seeing this video :P oh and it proves he talks to others as well. :P Maybe add him talking to others :3

Edited by DJTapDatZombie

I watched the video, and I like your idea @DJTapDatZombie, but personally I think it should be 10 seconds, seems a bit short probably but I think this idea can relate to the eye-drops that make you not have to blink for 10 seconds. Tbh, I think it should match that and if needed move it up to 15 seconds as you said. :) Still though, it's just my suggestion, and Xy's choice.

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

IDK... he only ever 'showed this ability' in the tats videos, which aren't actually related to the site. Its 100% original content related to scp-035 among other things.

Besides the 'ability' doesn't seem to actually do that much. He just gets angry and his mask flares purple.

32 minutes ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

IDK... he only ever 'showed this ability' in the tats videos, which aren't actually related to the site. Its 100% original content related to scp-035 among other things.

Besides the 'ability' doesn't seem to actually do that much. He just gets angry and his mask flares purple.

Well we don't exactly know the real video stories about 035 so we really can't tell if his mask does flare up purple or not but still it does sound like a pretty neat ability.