wolfblade109

SCP-378

SCP-378 the "Brainworm" 

Intro:

Scp-378 is a segmented invertebrate similar to centipedes or other creatures of the same family. The subject burrows into the nearest human brain and is able to perfectly mimic it's hosts behavior. It is highly resistant to any damage  and nearly impossible to remove from its host. Further more it kills the brain of the host taking over it's body.  The body of the host gains the ability to regenerate most damage and gains tremendous strength. 

In-game:

In game SCP-378 would spawn as a class d and be tasked to escape any way possible. He would have an attack at close range that transfers him to a new host, killing the old body and changing to the new one. He would also have minor health regeneration, visible to everyone, so he would be a bit easier to find. Similar to SCP 035 he would also be able to use items. 

Stats:

500 HP (but appears to have 100) 

Same speed as a normal human player to keep himself disguised, with the same ability to sprint. 

His primary attack would have him switch bodies (which would be usable on dead bodies if duc's idea also gets through) with a comedian of 1 min when done correctly, but must be at a very close range. The would heal the player to 100 HP while the new body adjusts to SCP-378.

Since this SCP can use weapons and items, it should not be able to pick up any ammo nor armor to keep it fair.

What it adds to the game:

This SCP is more reliant on hiding and stealth than it is on straight up killing. The user may be able to try and kill everyone, but will be quickly stopped. Since it can possess any human, the player is most likely to win following it's group and getting out. Further more, SCP will see him as team and can not kill whoever the SCP is possessing.

+1 I like it :D
Less killing based more strategy based.
Once again, we may want to add the ability not to play as him since some people may dislike the less killing.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

069 kinda resembles this scp.. except its a real human with the ability to transfer itself to dead bodies.. but of course it needs to kill them :P I kinda hope they are both added actually, 378 instant kills with a long cooldown and 069 needs to actually kill their victim :)