Orbit.

Orbit's Ban Appeal

Your In-game name: Orbit.

Your Steam ID: ilidropili

Admin who banned you: rem and morocco mole 

Reason you were banned: they said that I was trigger botting 

Why you would like to be unbanned I want to be unbanned because I was doing nothing wrong and they have no evidence of me doing it.

Posted  Edited by ToniBamanaboni
7 minutes ago, Orbit. said:

Your In-game name: Orbit.

Why you would like to be unbanned I want to be unbanned because I was doing nothing wrong and they have no evidence of me doing it.

They do have evidence of you doing it, since i was the one recording you. You also were bhop scripting and completely ignored the warnings @Sonic393 issued to you. Even though im not an admin on US, I can still without a doubt say, that you were hacking. If you want to see the proof, just look your ban up on Sourcebans. It's the video linked in the commentsection of the ban.

Edited by ToniBamanaboni

Former CS:GO Surf RPG Deathmatch EU/US Admin.

My Steam Profile

glitter weed emoticonFeel free to add me on Steam if you need to ask me something.

sig.php?player_id=2031453&background=1

Posted  Edited by Sonic393
31 minutes ago, Orbit. said:

Your real Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:419567744

I removed my ban since Morocco Mole (MrManSlayer) had the evidence

Not only Trigger Bot, you were also bhop hacking. And we also suspect a bit of walling and aim, just not enough evidence.

they have no evidence of me doing it.

Like Toni said, evidence is on source bans. And above this because of Mould.

Edited by Sonic393

DDLCWoop.gif

bAtmL88.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Orbit. - Edit Reason: messed up

in the video a little bit ahead of 12:09 u are hitting a bunch of bhops I think u should be banned and they should check to see if your bhop scripting

Edited by Orbit.
messed up

19 minutes ago, Orbit. said:

in the video a little bit ahead of 12:09 u are hitting a bunch of bhops I think u should be banned and they should check to see if your bhop scripting

There are plugins that detects bunnyhop scripts/hyperscroll.

original.gif

Achievements

2 minutes ago, Orbit. said:

I use my mouse wheel to bhop

If by checking your jumpstats showed evidence of scripts, then you did not.

original.gif

Achievements

Although I do not see any evidence for trigger botting, aim hack of any sort (no offense, you have 0 aim), I do say that you are 100% using bhop scripts.

original.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Raphiel
18 minutes ago, Kronute said:

Raphiel, ofcourse he has no aim, hes silver, he has 30 something hours, exactly our point on how the gfl clan is lieing and saying "triggerbotting" to try and assure a false ban.

That's what I just said...

Please do not generalise the whole community over 1 server. This is a misunderstanding of the definition of "trigger bot".

However, it was not a fake ban. @Orbit.'s jumpstats indicate clear evidence of jump cheating, as stated in the video. He admitted it himself.

21 minutes ago, Orbit. said:

I just spam my scroll wheel to bhop and in comp I cant because I'm learning still and the server makes it easy to bhop

Spamming your scroll wheel is hyperscrolling. You've just admitted that. Hyperscrolling is not allowed, much like scripts, and if you don't listen the warnings after you were flagged by the plugins, you will get banned. I am not willing to unban you, but willing to lift your ban to 1 week.

Edited by Raphiel

original.gif

Achievements

Whenever the aimer hovers over someone's head it fires... Like how in the one part the deagle firing 3 times as the dot hits the head even though it's not recovered from recoil.
Or perhaps the part where he's not shooting at the person right in front of him and just waving his mouse around by his head.
Or where he drags the mouse in a swathe over someone's head and it fires without hitching even slightly, as the motion continues...
On the off chance that I'm wrong in this notion, sorry. I'll have a higher up examine this; if that part is inconclusive then I will edit the ban to whatever time is left into the one week mark.

Posted  Edited by MrManslayerX

Alright, on that note, I'll be lifting the ban to 1 week.
Had another staff member review the footage and say it's inconclusive.
My apologies for that, I guess your inexperience in the game made me think that you firing in odd times/ways was an auto trigger.
Just note that there will be a sharper eye on you henceforth.

Edited by MrManslayerX