Deltacommander

[CS:GO ZE] Map List

14 hours ago, LordyColony1453 said:

I did all and how play this maps ı download did all now how ı find maps in csgo pls help

Hi, if you've downloaded all the maps and want to play on the server (which I think is what you're asking) here's how. Go to the community server section on csgo and you can simply search for 'ze' and the GFL server should come up (if not try sorting by player number, or searching 'GFL'). You can also go to the favorites section of the community server section and near the bottom of your screen you should see 'add a server' which you should click and type either GFL or enter the server IP (216.52.148.47) and then you'll be able to access the server from your favourites section next time you want to join. 

On 1/14/2017 at 3:43 AM, DarkHeroz said:

For new player, u can download all ze maps at once from here - update 14.1.2017 It should help you save some time downloading each map.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Dmnf3xmau9TWdOR29PN295Y1E/view?usp=sharing

Hi there could you update this link, cuz its down for me :/ 

Or has anyone a link where I can download them all at once?

Thanks

Posted  Edited by Ninja Chris
7 hours ago, ArnyTheHaZe said:

Hi there could you update this link, cuz its down for me :/ 

Or has anyone a link where I can download them all at once?

Thanks

6 hours ago, Malal said:

not organized and includes many outdated ones but here

http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/

^ There was also a .zip of all the maps but it's extremely outdated.

https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/2368-csgo-ze-map-list/

You're better off just downloading all of the maps one by one from the original post as it's frequently updated and use fastdl to find maps that haven't been updated or aren't on the map list.

There's like 1-2 maps with broken links, ~3 aren't alphabetized properly and 3-4 maps might be outdated (good luck finding them vauff). ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The list was updated yesterday so nearly everything should be there.

Edited by Ninja Chris

5 hours ago, Ninja Chris said:

There's like 1-2 maps with broken links, ~3 aren't alphabetized properly and 3-4 maps might be outdated (good luck finding them vauff). ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

YnMQoVW.png

On 1/12/2019 at 8:37 PM, Ninja Chris said:

^ There was also a .zip of all the maps but it's extremely outdated.

https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/2368-csgo-ze-map-list/

You're better off just downloading all of the maps one by one from the original post as it's frequently updated and use fastdl to find maps that haven't been updated or aren't on the map list.

The list was updated yesterday so nearly everything should be there.

Yeah I checked both to mach them with the list above and they are all pretty much outdated, but I mean could some just upload his own /maps with the ze_ files and post a download link orso, the downloads above are so slow for me that When It finally has been downloaded, theyll already moved on to the next hahaha

11 hours ago, ArnyTheHaZe said:

Yeah I checked both to mach them with the list above and they are all pretty much outdated, but I mean could some just upload his own /maps with the ze_ files and post a download link orso, the downloads above are so slow for me that When It finally has been downloaded, theyll already moved on to the next hahaha

a5b0d1c025.png

I only have like half the ze maps and it's that big. I don't think anyone is going to spend days uploading outdated files that they won't even be able to do due to storage limits.

Your best options are to just download the maps while you're not doing anything or try downloading maps from another community's fastdl which might be faster depending on where you live.

I did some 300iq calculations and found out that the GFL fastdl only has 56.61509147 Gigabytes worth of ze stuff.

I might make an archive on google drive of all the maps when I get better internet.

I've just released a tool called Map Downloader, this tool automates the process of mass downloading maps from the servers map list. This should be helpful for the people who have been asking for a map pack. Since it reads from an online map list, this is easy to keep updated since nobody has to upload a giant archive file for every map list update, and also easy for players to keep their maps updated without downloading a new program version.

LyyF3K2.png

You can download it at https://github.com/Vauff/MapDownloader/releases