miike475

1048-B small change

Posted  Edited by miike475 - Edit Reason: needed to be more specific

So, 1048-B only is playable on site-12, site-13, and site-14, at the times of writing this.  All of those maps have long, big empty hallways... Meaning if 1048-B is traveling down one of those hallways, even with its small size, a skilled player can just take down 1048-B. due to its lack of health. I think 1048-B should have its health be changed from 350%, to 500%. Due to 1048-Bs lack of mobility. Or, in alternative, I think 1048-Bs speed should be buffed, just to make him a little faster than humans sprinting, so the humans can still have a fighting chance, but in 20 seconds 1048-B is gonna catch up.

Edited by miike475
needed to be more specific

+1 I think his speed should be buffed 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

4 minutes ago, miike475 said:

Well, 1048-B's lunge distance is very short, so even if his lunge did do damage, it would be hard to actually deal that damage to someone.

Its a matter of aim, I've had times where I'll barely jump and others where I'll go a couple of meters.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Idea: What if 1048-B's attack did 25 damage, and his lunge did an instant kill, since the "lunge" ability doesn't really serve much of a purpose in the actual game, other than a bit of catching up to players, and even then, the humans' sprint speed is much faster than 1048-B's walk speed. 

I noticed if you stay still and leap, you go quite far, more when running. If you lunge to catch up to someone, and hit them, I feel like doing damage would be cool, but instakill wouldn't. If he gets in a group of people, the scream should do the amount now, to have more of an effect, and sometimes, the leap doesn't take him to them, just closer.

Posted  Edited by NIGHTTECH
1 hour ago, miike475 said:

I feel like if 1048-B's attack was a scream, he would just be like a different version of Scp-066. You'd need to find a way to differ 1048-B's scream from SCP-066's music.

if 1048-B's attack was a scream, you better rename it 1048-A for crying out loud.. because.. you know, LORE. http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1048 (read 1048-A's description) I would definitely prefer having a 1048-A either way, but as XY explained before, it would be too similar to 066.. so instead of giving it all these speed buffs and attack powers that it shouldn't have in the first place.. couldn't we just add/replace it with 1048-C? it fits in the description you are all going for, leaping abilities, hitting people does damage, high speed.. yeah, it has all of that. (read 1048-C's description) here is the quote provided in the last sentence of the document which describes 1048-C: "-I cannot stress this enough. The damn thing (1048-C) jumped right through those poor people - Dr. Carver"

Edited by NIGHTTECH

4 hours ago, miike475 said:

NightTech, good idea for a Scp. Just would need some reworks, as some people would say its op.

I've somewhat re-edited the statistics for 1048-C. it shouldn't be too OP anymore, at least I hope so. :P