John Jeez Man

Laser aiming system.

Posted  Edited by John_Ariana_Man

So, this idea is about the laser out in front were you can shoot and stuff. I feel like if you add a aiming system to it so players can use it instead of running to the tunnel where it's "safe" for them at least. So like, if it's zombie round and there is like a massive horde coming out, someone can get on the laser and do some damage to the horde. I feel like since the laser is apart of the map, why not use it?  

Edited by John_Ariana_Man

Server Manager of Squad.

be2e3ce9254c6a1d33fee472ec4323a3.png

There already is an aiming system to the giant laser cannon in the front of gate a. You have to climb into the tower, and press E on the controls and then you can use WASD to control it... Still haven't figured out how to fire it though, seems to fire for me at random.

That's not aiming lol. That's you controlling it with the WASD. I mean like, like, you have a you can fully see where you are shooting and a have a point on where it's shooting(forgot the name of it). 

Server Manager of Squad.

be2e3ce9254c6a1d33fee472ec4323a3.png

Posted  Edited by Danger_D00del

The controls for the laser are wasd  and mouse1 to fire the laser has to charge though. The moniter is broken for me. 

Edited by Danger_D00del

Danger D00del: Member

Mainly on a Breach servers