Cpt.Haxray

Special Round: Reality Warper

Posted  Edited by Cpt.Haxray

Reality warper would be a special round making use of a certain kind of scp that would be either too overpowered or too boring for normal use: A reality warper SCP. IN this case, scp-040, Evolution's Child.

The round is like a normal containment round, but there is only one SCP. SCP-040. At the time of its containment it was a small human girl. However, I believe a more 'normal' sized female model would make more sense, as I don't think shooting a little girl would go over well(plus finding a little girl model that isn't clementine that is also a player model would most likely be a challenge).

SCP-040 at the time of the article is friendly and is accepting of her containment due to being rescued from a detention camp of some sort. However, she has the potential to get violent easy if she snaps in a fit of anger.

Gameplay wise, scp-040 would be kind of a mix of scp-173 and scp-049. She walks around with 1000-2000 health(A reality warper is incredibly difficult to kill). If she stares at a human target for 10 seconds, they get transformed into a scp-040-1 entity. The timer is reset if the person steps out of her line of sight.

Tne scp-040-1 entity chosen is either random or choosable by the weapon she has equipped(depends on if the latter is even possible to code). Suggestions for entities are as follows:

-The Feeder: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259358575&searchtext=The+Feeder

Stats: Same as a scp-049 zombie.

-The Spitter: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1252436007&searchtext=

Stats: 200-400 Hp

Shoots a ranged Acid attack that does 25 damage on hit.

The Psycho(some kind of freaky humanoid monster)

Stats: Same as scp-035(can use items).

Potentially joke entities could be something involving ponies or teri's shark addiction.

Edited by Cpt.Haxray

+1 I hope it can be coded because it would be amazing :D

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Just now, Aquaticfilly0 said:

That would be cool, but it could bring the same problem as 096. People would avoid eye contact. If they do that, it would be almost useless, unless there is something else to do. Other than that, +1

It is not eye contact, its just having the SCP stare at you, like you just need to stare at scp-173.

14 minutes ago, NIGHTTECH said:

i'm assuming if SCP 040 is killed, the foundation wins? besides that little inquiry would definitely want to see something like this added +1

It acts like a normal round of breach just with only the one starting SCP, so they would still need to deal with the d-class and possible CI.