JGuary55

mute

Posted  Edited by JGuary551

Alright So when the fuck do you get muted for saying nigga like unless they changed the rules and I didn't see it but like there's so many fucking people that say nigga in front of admins and they don't do shit even the admins say nigga and they say you can say nigga but not nigga with the hard r like so someone plz explain to me why I got muted and mroo and or your like Favoriting Riggs when he's a little bitch and every little thing he takes to the forum and complains and or make a rules where you can't say nigga either or don't mute different people for saying it cuz that's bs honestly 

Edited by JGuary551

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

Posted  Edited by Riggs
46 minutes ago, JGuary551 said:

Alright So when the fuck do you get muted for saying nigga like unless they changed the rules and I didn't see it but like there's so many fucking people that say nigga in front of admins and they don't do shit even the admins say nigga and they say you can say nigga but not nigga with the hard r like so someone plz explain to me why I got muted and mroo and or your like Favoriting Riggs when he's a little bitch and every little thing he takes to the forum and complains and or make a rules where you can't say nigga either or don't mute different people for saying it cuz that's bs honestly 

You weren't supposed to be muted. Even Wailord said you weren't getting one.

But spamming the word in a forum post isnt the way to go around these things

Edited by Riggs

jinnd1.png

4 minutes ago, Riggs said:

You weren't supposed to be muted. Even Wailord said you weren't getting one.

But spamming the word in a forum post isnt the way to go around these things

It was anger in the moment cuz I knew it couldn't happen by bad 

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

50 minutes ago, JGuary551 said:

omg someone can agree for once

dbac0e679b46807da3ff91f90b6955e7.png

So Wtf is This even about? If you use nigga or with hard r or anything like to offend Someone then you get muted. If you spam it or something like That you get muted. Idk who muted you and since you're not appealing I'm not gonna do anything about it. Next time I believe you should tag the involved admin and try to keep it chill if you wish anything to be done to your "issue". I honestly don't see the point in This post.

Nerd

Achievements