peestain

Ban appeal.

Name:

preston

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:162631575

Banned by: No clue who banned me, I don't even recall playing on a GFLclan server  on this account

Ban reason: Multihacks

Why you should be unbanned:   For one, I don't cheat. For two, I have seen no evidence of this. I'd like the ban to be lifted due to me GENUINELY not cheating. I've never even looked into gmod cheats tbh, not  worth the time.

Your steam ID has no bans, i dont understand? @Violator pls help

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif

Posted  Edited by gibing_da_news_while_high

I got pmed by @Violator too handle this if you guys want proof. Sunday, January 21, 2018
5:36 PM - Violator: I HAVE A BAN APPEAL FOR U
5:36 PM - Violator:

anyways here you guys go it has proof if you wish to review 

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:0:162631575&advType=steamid

anyways as @Violator just said this might be a end of a long run of alts, have fun I suppose and don't hack now kids.

Edited by gibing_da_news_while_high

Achievements

Posted  Edited by peestain
6 minutes ago, Violator said:

You were perm banned on STEAM_0:0:120268135 for hacking. It also looks like you are using a number of other steam accounts to play on our servers.

Then I was falsely banned. I use these two accounts to play gmod, the other one was my old/alt account and I wanted to migrate all my gameplay to this one, so I repurchased GMOD. What's going on with this? I was banned on the other account in the past for ghosting, but it was decided that that was false by the admin who banned me. I haven't played much since then because of school, and I do NOT cheat on GMOD. I love and respect the GFL servers and community, so even if I did cheat, I wouldn't on these servers. I'd request for my ban to be lifted if at all possible, and I can provide all proof necessary to prove I do not cheat. 

edit: Also, I don't even have a "number" of alts. I was vac banned on CSGO for using RCS and scripts many many days ago on the other account, and I've never been banned elsewhere (to my knowledge) I dont wish to cause any harm to gameplay with others in the GFL community, as I enjoy it greatly. Why was I just recently banned on GFL for that, when the ban shows 3 months ago? 

Edited by peestain

2 minutes ago, peestain said:

Then I was falsely banned. I use these two accounts to play gmod, the other one was my old/alt account and I wanted to migrate all my gameplay to this one, so I repurchased GMOD. What's going on with this? I was banned on the other account in the past for ghosting, but it was decided that that was false by the admin who banned me. I haven't played much since then because of school, and I do NOT cheat on GMOD. I love and respect the GFL servers and community, so even if I did cheat, I wouldn't on these servers. I'd request for my ban to be lifted if at all possible, and I can provide all proof necessary to prove I do not cheat. 

Do you recall any CSGO 1v1 servers? we are not only Gmod.

I'll open up the demo hold on real quick and give me some time.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by peestain
5 minutes ago, gibing_da_news_while_high said:

Do you recall any CSGO 1v1 servers? we are not only Gmod.

I'll open up the demo hold on real quick and give me some time.

I don't recall playing on any 1v1 server games on csgo, as I purchased this account about 2 months ago on PlayerAuctions

Edited by peestain

4 minutes ago, peestain said:

I don't recall playing on any 1v1 server games on csgo, as I purchased this account about 2 months ago on PlayerAuctions

So you bought an account up for sale, that had a ban? I'm wondering what drove you too do that anyways for anyone who wishes to have a demo of the account 

also the ban better not be attached to your IP you are using as that would make your argument not very valid, anyways @Violator if you don't mind can you try and match his IP for me.

Achievements

6 minutes ago, peestain said:

You know we are not stupid right? Lying isn't going to get you anywhere.

I9MhKK5.png

also these jump stats do not do you much justice, good thing I had a habit of logging all jump stats I ran into that posed a possible later issue I suppose, anyways here is your.

[TOGs Jump Stats] 'preston' has been flagged for 'Hacks'! Please check their jump stats!
Flagged: 0 || Perf: 80.2% || Avg: 2.1 / 244.4 || Plankton<400><STEAM_1:1:230955405><> || Map: am_dust2 || Last: 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 3 4 2 2 4 4 2 2 4 2 2 2 3 2 2 2 2 2 4 2

also if anyone wishes to check these feel free to look at my demo names as it contains the dates.

anyways what these jump stats tell me, is that you where holding down space bar and it auto jumped as you landed, this that little amount of ticks per jump, it's pretty hard to hit that perf and it reflects an autojump script you could say, and chances are the reason why I banned you for multi-hacks is well since you got paired with what looked like a form of some kind of client based cheat engine that allowed you to hit these jumps when you held down your space bar and the fact that you look like you are tracing people through walls, it is very hard to believe that you bought an account with the same forum name or related to it, and it looks like it IP matches and all, either you bought this account from your bro and you are the most unlucky person on planet earth or you seem to be lying, either way I hope you are a good person and not lying to us, but either way what others think of you is based off what you say and what might add up, if you have a valid story and can depict things well and truthfully can we at least hear it?

Achievements

11 minutes ago, gibing_da_news_while_high said:

So you bought an account up for sale, that had a ban? I'm wondering what drove you too do that anyways for anyone who wishes to have a demo of the account 

also the ban better not be attached to your IP you are using as that would make your argument not very valid, anyways @Violator if you don't mind can you try and match his IP for me.

I purchased THIS account. Not the buzz lightqueer one. 

7 minutes ago, gibing_da_news_while_high said:

also these jump stats do not do you much justice, good thing I had a habit of logging all jump stats I ran into that posed a possible later issue I suppose, anyways here is your.

[TOGs Jump Stats] 'preston' has been flagged for 'Hacks'! Please check their jump stats!
Flagged: 0 || Perf: 80.2% || Avg: 2.1 / 244.4 || Plankton<400><STEAM_1:1:230955405><> || Map: am_dust2 || Last: 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 3 4 2 2 4 4 2 2 4 2 2 2 3 2 2 2 2 2 4 2

also if anyone wishes to check these feel free to look at my demo names as it contains the dates.

sorry idk what jumpstats means.

Just now, peestain said:

I purchased THIS account. Not the buzz lightqueer one. 

so you bought it on an exchange and your IP and all matches up? I mean that is very unlucky and all, I wish the best luck in life because what happened here is some really big wrong place wrong time kinda deal.

Achievements

Just now, peestain said:

I can provide proof from playerauctions that I purchased the account.

ya I suppose so, can you give that? it might help tbh.

Achievements