peestain

Ban appeal.

Just now, gibing_da_news_while_high said:

so you bought it on an exchange and your IP and all matches up? I mean that is very unlucky and all, I wish the best luck in life because what happened here is some really big wrong place wrong time kinda deal.

My  ip?  there's no way It could match up to this day because I swapped ISP's 1 month back because I moved homes. 

Just now, peestain said:

My  ip?  there's no way It could match up to this day because I swapped ISP's 1 month back because I moved homes. 

sounds like everyone is out to get you and make sure you are banned here, I'm not sure tough life right, but ya dude best of luck in life, because you seem really unlucky.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by gibing_da_news_while_high
12 minutes ago, peestain said:

image.thumb.png.55238668bfc938b88a1d1731b02b2c8f.png

is there anyway I can verify this picture or no? because I feel there is a few things that do not add up, one your name has been used in 2016 from what I'm hearing not sure who becomes someone else, while staying inside there own skin at the same time, I still am lacking a steam ID in that pic to confirm that it's you, many things here do not add up not to bring up there is something called inspect element where I can fake a date on something and take a pic very easily, so you can use inspect element on this pic and snap it this could be another account you bought as there is still a lack of anything attaching too an account, like a steam id in that pic, all this stuff is not adding up, can you perhaps help me see what you are seeing or something like that because I do not really understand many of your points.

Edited by gibing_da_news_while_high

Achievements

Mate do you not understand that you are on the same IP that was also used when you were banned? What did you do buy his IP as well? Also that pic proves nothing that could have been for any account.

I9MhKK5.png

1 minute ago, gibing_da_news_while_high said:

is there anyways I can verify this picture or no? because I feel there is a few things that do not add up, one your name has been used in 2016 from what I'm hearing not sure who becomes someone else, while staying inside there own skin at the same time, I still am lacking a steam ID in that pic to confirm that it's you, many things here do not add up not to bring up there is something called inspect element where I can fake a date on something and take a pic very easily, so you can use inspect element on this pic and snap it this could be another account you bought as there is still a lack of anything attaching too an account, like a steam id in that pic, all this stuff is not adding up, can you perhaps help me see what you are seeing or something like that because I do not really understand many of your points.

sadly the "receipt" doesnt have a steam id on it.. lemme see if I can find where he sent the info/link  to the account

3 minutes ago, peestain said:

sadly the "receipt" doesnt have a steam id on it.. lemme see if I can find where he sent the info/link  to the account

tbh I kinda feel bad for you at this point, I'll just let you know I suppose, chances are you won't be unbanned, tbh I've just been letting you feed me ammo for awhile that all would not add up, if anyone wishes to put this poor dude out feel free, I think all this stuff is not adding up, anyways @peestain I have some advice for you and it might help you later on, lies will put you in a spot that you can not get out of, I have a habit of entertaining people who just feed me, my case if you wish to not end at this point with something else, just be honest and do good things, ik all these things you are giving me, I've dealt with people like you over and over again, just don't be a bad person and you won't be caught in a death trap by someone like myself I suppose, if anyone wishes to end this dudes misery feel free to lock this, not sure why or how I got all this stuff that all does not add up, but take care Gmod peeps, if you need me again, I'll be around I suppose.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by gibing_da_news_while_high
5 hours ago, myPHART said:

Notice how he was permabanned on the CS:GO server, yet was able to play on (and also get banned on) GMod.

:benthinking:

IP bans do not sync I've noticed or attach themselfs to a steam id ban on source bans, I've ran into that issue more then once while admin for 1v1 even brought it up a few times.

20 minutes ago, MilkMan said:

If anyone doesn't agree with me lmk but I think this should be closed.

kinda said that ages ago but ya a little late.

6aTaSJA.gif

Edited by gibing_da_news_while_high

Achievements