Rosalina

It's been a pretty shit four years, honestly

Posted  Edited by Joshy

I see the confusion now.

The reports were verbal/in-game; not actual reports (a post/thread on the forums).  I see your suggestions in the following:

It looks to me the Server Managers responded on why they could not implement your suggestions.  It sounds like they liked your ideas, but they couldn't make it happen.  Sorry.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Just now, Joshy said:

I see the confusion now.

The reports were verbal in game, not actual reports (a post/thread on the forums).  I see your suggestions in the following:

It looks to me the Server Managers responded on why they could not implement your suggestions.  It sounds like they liked your ideas, but they couldn't make it happen.  Sorry.

I understand, but your reporting system locks them from view as soon as they're poorly dealt with. You most likely don't have access to them, as i don't either.

13 minutes ago, Doctor-F said:

Honey, content doesn't change if you change your name. Stop being so defensive, the only reason you're leaving is because of you not taking action

and half from people like you calling them honey, i'm sure.

2 minutes ago, JerryHatTrick said:

Honestly, I cringed when I saw that. Glad you responded like you did.

Look, GFL is far from perfect - I play on one of the most cancerous servers they have, Gmod, TTT, and I get crap all the time for different reasons, mainly a man my age playing Gmod.

You can't expect a lot of tolerance on any server, and I have no idea what steps you have taken to be free to just play the game. I've never heard of you before today, and I've been here quite some time. I just know that most Admins I deal with will take a stance if they are on & you make known your offense to certain things. If there are none on, then it is on you to make a report, if you deem it serious enough.

Leaving is entirely your choice. I for one will bid you well. But don't do it in a fit of anger.

Thankyou for your kindness and reason. I will take this into consideration as I make my next moves within this prediciment.

18 minutes ago, Aireesan said:

and half from people like you calling them honey, i'm sure.

Didn't know calling him honey would offend half the population.

Got to remember that it's 2018, sorry.

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

39 minutes ago, Rosalina said:

only the 3+ harassment reports, all of the improvement ideas i posted, and the things i've said in game.

Its also funny to me how you talk about being harassed when you're one of the biggest assholes on the server.

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

Posted  Edited by Rosalina
3 minutes ago, Doctor-F said:

Its also funny to me how you talk about being harassed when you're one of the biggest assholes on the server.

I don't really know you, but when I was on, I never belittled people endlessly with no goal from the process other than to see personal gain or amusement. 

Edited by Rosalina

1 minute ago, Bonk said:

Please continue this convo in a pm. other wise i will lock this thread.

Bonk, there is no 'convo' happening here. I am simply replying to comments on a post I made. Maybe if your forums weren't so horrifically made, you wouldn't get so many notifications and private messages would be built in.