Snowy

Zombie Escape Event #26

Vote for time.  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Vote Time.

• 11am Central Standard Time US(CST) / 6pm Central European Time EU(CET) / 1am GMT+8
    • 1pm Central Standard Time US(CST) / 8pm Central European Time EU(CET) / 3am GMT+8
    • 3pm Central Standard Time US(CST) / 10pm Central European Time EU(CET) / 5am GMT+8
    • 5pm Central Standard Time US(CST) / 12am Central European Time EU(CET) / 7am GMT+8
    • 7pm Central Standard Time US(CST) / 2am Central European Time EU(CET) / 9am GMT+8

This poll is closed to new votes

my event actually got chosen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but no zombie speed increase SCAM (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

the_test_to_time.png

I’ve explored the map a little bit more, tried the Good ending and frankly didn’t quite like it. The problem with it is that it appears to be not another ending for the final stage of the map (1999 mode), but for Chapter 4, and it’s not something new, you just get the same ending as in the 1999 mode, but without the boss fight (Songbird doesn’t appear and you take a shortcut bridge to the church and the boat instead of going left to the boss tower). So instead of going through the same “Good” ending twice I would actually prefer to go through the Bad ending in Chapter 4 (with a unique boss fight, that you skip in Good ending) and then the “Good” ending in 1999 mode.