Kubnair

Goodbye GFL.

I made a lot of promises for GFL I honestly couldn't keep up with any one them. My laptop broke and I used that as an excuse for the longest time for not being involved in much. But the truth is I can't find motivation for GFL anymore. My life is a real shit show as of now work and everything else really caught up to me. The free time I do get I'm too lazy or tired to dedicate time to GFL. I'll still view the forums every now and then and say hello to you all. I'd like to retain my TTT admin role as I'm going to play TTT whenever I can on my free time. I love you all and I want to thank all of you for the great 1+ year you guys have given me here at GFL. GFL made me feel like I have a second family and I had something to care about and dedicate time to and that's something I've never had to do or feel before. 

I do not want to do special mentions because I'd have to tag a SHIT TON of people who've been there for me. Just know I love all of you ( you all know who you are) thank you all for being my friends and being there for me always I've said this a lot but I mean it I love the shit out of all of you.

I have to give a few important mentions for people who've really impacted my time here at GFL.

This'll be in order of first to last.

@denros- we aren't close at all we barely ever speak but you accepted my member app and I'll never forget it and it still means a lot to me.

@Kumathebear- You were my first friend at GFL ever and my first ever TTT sponsor thank you so much you'll always be my favourite admin and I'll always love and have a lot of respect for you.

@Violator- You know what you've done for me and I've honestly always looked up to you the most and respect the shit out of you I love you man. Thank you for always being my friend and looking out for me. Yes.

@Roy- My post probably saddens you it might hurt you I know you expected a lot from me and you might feel betrayed and I'm sorry. But thank you so much for all those months of friendship and gaming and Netflix horror movie watching you're one of my closest friends in GFL I love you. You might not but I still remember how our friendship started with me calling you fat. Not many friendships start like that but ours did and I wouldn't have had it any other way :D

Thank you. All of you. I'll miss you all. I wish GFL the best of luck I know it has a great future.

Goodbye.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Kunkko

FUCK YOU YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE CUNT

Edited by Kunkko

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif

Kubnair noooo. How could you? why didn't you tag me? :P But we will miss you. Seems like everyone is leaving. Keep in touch, and i still have so much to thank you for. I'll miss you as well, and if you try to at least get on, it's good enough for me. You did keep your promises, but only for so long. put it that way, and it makes ya feel alot better. As I said with every other goodbyes, take care hun. Thanks for everything, especially making my member account and forcing me to apply with a gun to my head. I hope all will go well. We will always be here when you need a dose of cancer. This isn't goodbye, but a hello to a new start.

Farewell, Kub.

I haven't had the chance to talk to you and get to know you, but you seemed like a good friend; helping others and being kind (mostly). I hope we can keep in touch and have a chat someday.

To close off, I wish you well in the further future.

Yours Sincerely,

Royce

Public Relations | GFL Moderator

Profile | Twitter | GameTracker | Steam | Email

Former CS:GO JB Admin/EC

Thanks for giving me the chance to manage breach.

Hope you come back one day <3

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

I swear dude you better play on ttt qnd r6s or I will rape you

ily tho

also I was the first to respond but my phone is a piece of shit, rip 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: added "me"

My personal opinion: Don't commit half way.  If you're out and have lost interest, then just give it up.  You don't need to be a Server Admin in TTT and you've got a bunch of people who are anxious for that role; you're not taking up a slot, but you're setting a standard despite your special circumstances.  That's just one more loose end willing to get caught onto something.  I mean compromise is perfectly okay.  I do it all the time and I urge people to consider it when the extreme ends do not work, but not for things like this.  You compromise for deals or understand tradeoffs/consequences to your decisions, but holding onto permissions and a small title is just an unnecessary safety net or padding for your departure.

I've had a few pleasant conversations and I think you're a nice person.  I cannot recall any negative experiences with you and I've recommended you for higher roles.  Your excitement from a few months ago was awesome to observe although I have noticed some slowing.  Does it disappoint me that you're stepping away?  Absolutely not.  I praise it.  Focus on yourself and do what you really want to do.  You are always welcomed to come speak with me if that may be of interest.

Good luck!

Edited by Joshy
added "me"

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152