Hamilton

Hey

Posted  Edited by Hamilton

Hello!
My name is Hamilton, I am a 16-years-old dude from Brazil, also Come to Brazil. (Tbh don't otherwise you'll be randomly murdered)
I was used to play CS:GO Zombie Escape on my other account, on an old server called cTmOne (D/w it's not spam since it doesn't exist anymore)
I was administrator of it, and we had a nice player rate everyday, such 60 player or more, but then shit happened, the server broked, the creator of it decided to tell every staff to "Fuck off" because honestly he really just gives the shit to the money. A time later I used cheat on a competitive match, and got VAC, yes I agree only jackasses use cheat mainly on CS:GO but I've made it that's it, I really regret but mistakes are human. (http://steamcommunity.com/id/originalhamilton)
Now I bought CS:GO on the account I am using rn, left this cheat shit behind and I saw this server, reminding my old days playing Zombie Escape, and I noticed it's really a big thing, and many people play on it, so here I am introducing myself! (Hope you don't think I'm cancer because I cheated years ago on CS:GO and bully me)

I like memes, fun and dunky stuff, but also I really  apreciate seriousness in some situations, really an important thing.
I have an active microphone and TeamSpeak, gonna join the GFL's TS3 later on also.
I'll join the server as soon as I can in CS:GO, seems really enjoyable.
I like talking about political subjects, I think it's interesting.
That's it! Thanks ur time readin' this.

WTF.png.b119c13de9380e0304f3392a61ee3703.png

Edited by Hamilton

WTF.png.b119c13de9380e0304f3392a61ee3703.png

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you're not using cheat anymore. Welcome to GFL then. If you have anything to ask feel free to contact us. Also make sure to check both forums and server rules before posting /and play in server. Since you are active in CSGO Ze. You can check their server rules or contact @xSnowyAngel. Dont hestitate to ask. And have fun