Ask a dude that works at subway anything.

Just now, -_Fx_- said:

why does the rotisserie chicken taste like shit 

most of the chicken is made to be flavorless so it tastes like the seasonings you put on but the rotisserie chicken is flavored a bit but not enough to be on its own and too much to be covered by other flavors so it usually tastes off unless you get something that compliments it or blocks it. 

I'd recommend getting it with pepperjack or provolone and toasted and then with ranch and bbq sauce

4 minutes ago, BlakeS said:

WHY THE FUCK THEY TAKE AWAY 5$ FOOTLONGS

they're back right now for a limited time. 

they took them away because you can't make money. when the materials cost of a sub is $3.50 and labor (at a fully staffed place) is about 50 cents to $1 you're only making at most $1 per sub (on average)

the really cheap basic ones are $5 include meatball, veggie delite, spicy italian, and a few others i am too tired to name right now

11 hours ago, Doctor F said:

Why do some subways put the meat on top? >:(

according to the subway corporate mandated instruction book on how to make a sub by the subway corporate entity, the meat is supposed to go on the top part of the bread for "presentation purposes".

this is wrong given the universally accepted method is to put the meat on first and therefore on the bottom.

11 hours ago, Joshy said:

Extra pickles, please.  I love pickles.

technically there is no limit on extra veggies.

you can have them put the whole container on your sub but this is generally regarded as a dick move because the aforementioned sandwich will be impossible to close and wrap, let alone eat 

7 minutes ago, motorsteak said:

technically there is no limit on extra veggies.

you can have them put the whole container on your sub but this is generally regarded as a dick move because the aforementioned sandwich will be impossible to close and wrap, let alone eat 

I've noticed this.  I get the chopped salad instead :) all the extra stuff fits a lot better.  Thanks for letting me know this would be a problem on the sandwich, though, because I would do this if I got a sandwich- now I know they'll regard me as some jerk if I did.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

1 minute ago, Joshy said:

I've noticed this.  I get the chopped salad instead :) all the extra stuff fits a lot better.  Thanks for letting me know this would be a problem on the sandwich, though, because I would do this if I got a sandwich- now I know they'll regard me as some jerk if I did.

a salad is intended to be a 6 inch sub worth of meat and a footlong sub worth of  veggies so you can get pretty much anything as long as it fits in the salad container

9 minutes ago, motorsteak said:

a salad is intended to be a 6 inch sub worth of meat and a footlong sub worth of  veggies so you can get pretty much anything as long as it fits in the salad container

I don't eat meat, and so I just double all the veggies ::x:

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

2 hours ago, Spicy Girl said:

“Would you like that toasted?”

Nah but i walked in on my manager getting baked in the walk in.

2 hours ago, Aireesan said:

Yes, what's your opinion on toasted/not?

I don't care about toasting because my hands are used to getting burnt and abused from other jobs I've had before. A few of my co-workers have dropped hot subs ive handed them before because they have soft hands.