BlakeS

If you're a member acceptor fix this please.

Which servers is he having issues with? If his rank on the forums is set to Member he should be getting it when he loads in.

big signature below

flyingjoes_signature.png

thanks you to @Aura

me.png

~~~made by @King_Wailord~~~

8 minutes ago, flyingjoe32 said:

Which servers is he having issues with? If his rank on the forums is set to Member he should be getting it when he loads in.

didn't even notice he had the member rank on forums. But he plays on TTT1

rip.png

You could tag the manager of TTT1 (@MilkMan) to take a look at this for you, seems like a pretty strange glitch. If he isn't too busy he should respond soon enough.

big signature below

flyingjoes_signature.png

thanks you to @Aura

me.png

~~~made by @King_Wailord~~~

Just now, Bonk said:

Well, This is a member acceptor problem its a server issue

the map resets in 10 minutes ill let you know if its still a problem then. but he was accepted a day ago so its confusing.

rip.png

Posted  Edited by Joshy

It's not urgent and it's not a community wide problem; it's a very individual problem, which could be resolved with with server leadership.  A person who can accept members in the community has two options: Accept or Deny.  If they click on Accept, then the OP usually becomes a Members.  Let's stipulate, that something goes wrong: What can a Member Acceptor do next?

Answer: They PM someone.  They PM a member on the Council, or the Server Manager of the server where there are issues.  Member Acceptors do not have Mod or Admin CP and can do nothing further beyond a PM.  You could PM them until you are blue in the face or make 100 threads on this, but you're not being efficient.  If we have a new thread for this every time there is a tiny issue, then the forums will just be flooded with junk.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Just now, Joshy said:

It's not urgent and it's not a community wide problem; it's a very individual problem, which could be resolved with with server leadership.  A person who can accept members in the community has two options: Accept or Deny.  If they click on Accept, then the OP usually becomes a Members.  Let's stipulate, that something goes wrong: What can a Member Acceptor do next.

Answer: They PM someone.  They PM a member on the Council, or the Server Manager of the server where there are issues.  Member Acceptors do not have Mod or Admin CP and can do nothing further beyond a PM.  You could PM them until you are blue in the face or make 100 threads on this, but you're not being efficient.  If we have a new thread for this every time there is a tiny issue, then the forums will just be flooded with junk.

well it got attention and it was needed so i'm not gonna say sorry for this post.

rip.png

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Whatever

I'm not expecting an apology.  I'm just saying you're approaching this in a very inefficient way.  If I need help with my mathematics homework and blow up fire crackers in the middle of the school for attention... I could just simply ask one or two people for help instead.  You're the person blowing off firecrackers.

I am meaning to give you advice, and so that you may be more efficient in the future; I also don't want to see this done 100x in the future.  It's not like I'm in charge or anything.

Edited by Joshy
Whatever

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

3 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I'm not expecting an apology.  I'm just saying you're approaching this in a very inefficient way.  If I need help with my mathematics homework and blow up fire crackers in the middle of the school for attention... I could just simply ask one or two people for help instead.  You're the person blowing off firecrackers.

I am meaning to give you advice, and so that you may be more efficient in the future; I also don't want to see this done 100x in the future.  It's not like I'm in charge or anything.

well didn't know if it was a problem for member acceptors or anything further. so general discussion isnt a bad place to post. because I literally had no idea what the problem was. So I don't see how its bad to post it here.

rip.png

26 minutes ago, BlakeS said:

idk why I said most cause none did lol

lol reply to what, this thread?
If you sent a pm, I received none. 

yeah.gif

1 minute ago, Leks said:

lol reply to what, this thread?
If you sent a pm, I received none. 

I just went through most recent member acceptors that were added. I have no idea where the location is where all member acceptors are listed honestly.

rip.png

6 minutes ago, BlakeS said:

I just went through most recent member acceptors that were added. I have no idea where the location is where all member acceptors are listed honestly.

lol

yeah.gif