TheLastBee

New Computer Chair: suggestions?

I am going to be needing a computer chair soon. I don’t have many places locally where I could get one, so have been thinking about getting one off of Amazon. Anybody buy s chair off of amazon before or have any suggestions under 100$ on what chair to get?

BeeMovie.jpg.b9a82186403474ef80706d44b33d10db.jpg

tbf, I would try charis live to see if they fit your back cause most of us spend a lot of itme behind compuer and it may ruin you rback so make sure chari = comfortable

yeah.gif

I'm not good on suggestions cause I've been using the same chair for 5 years that I got on sale X'D. But I would try going to office stores and seeing what is most comfortable because there is high back, low back and such and some depend on height and stuff ^_^ 

1 hour ago, Spicy Girl said:

I'm not good on suggestions cause I've been using the same chair for 5 years that I got on sale X'D. But I would try going to office stores and seeing what is most comfortable because there is high back, low back and such and some depend on height and stuff ^_^ 

He said he is ordering off amazon since theres not many places he can get a chair.

1 minute ago, Aireesan said:

He said he is ordering off amazon since theres not many places he can get a chair.

Yeah, I was just saying tho lol, it can really depend on the person how chairs feel. Here is one on Amazon that is cheap and good reviews. $65 dollars 

8 hours ago, TheLastBee said:

I am going to be needing a computer chair soon. I don’t have many places locally where I could get one, so have been thinking about getting one off of Amazon. Anybody buy s chair off of amazon before or have any suggestions under 100$ on what chair to get?

the one chair on the market that ik of that even fits my body type as I am somewhat big is this one https://store.steelcase.com/seating/office-chairs/leap-worklounge 

what I have done is no joke put two pillows on my chair so my tail bone does not receive insane pressure leading to insane pain throughout my whole spine as it would be like pushing a spine in an upwards way I recently took off a back brace I received for christmas some tempur pedic nonsense anyways this brings me to my point while yes a shitty chair can ruin your back just sit in it properly and don't be a dumb ass by having some really weird postures or what ever and build up the muscles in your back over time, I have to ask what is wrong with your current chair though @TheLastBee

also under 100 usd for the type of chair you want aka a good one I do not think is possible.

Achievements

38 minutes ago, i have had it up to here said:

the one chair on the market that ik of that even fits my body type as I am somewhat big is this one https://store.steelcase.com/seating/office-chairs/leap-worklounge 

what I have done is no joke put two pillows on my chair so my tail bone does not receive insane pressure leading to insane pain throughout my whole spine as it would be like pushing a spine in an upwards way I recently took off a back brace I received for christmas some tempur pedic nonsense anyways this brings me to my point while yes a shitty chair can ruin your back just sit in it properly and don't be a dumb ass by having some really weird postures or what ever and build up the muscles in your back over time, I have to ask what is wrong with your current chair though @TheLastBee

also under 100 usd for the type of chair you want aka a good one I do not think is possible.

The chair is for a new computer for my girlfriend. Right now we have a basic office chair. But there are 2 of us and only the one chair. 

BeeMovie.jpg.b9a82186403474ef80706d44b33d10db.jpg