Gowther

Goodbye GFL

This is going to be really surprising to all, but I think it's about time I retire from being staff on purge. My reason being is because of all the arguments I get into on purge. Most of the time after I warn, kick, or ban someone they can't seem to move on and just start yelling at me it is just way to much stress for me to handle. I wish all of you the best of luck, and hope GFL continues to get more amazing players! If you guys need anything at all, feel free to message me through steam, and or discord.

NAOBFofnoeinw'afuna! THIS IS TERRIBLE. You are a great person and an amazing admin. I'm really upset that you are leaving. I'll remember all the good times we had and also I'll keep practicing on having the fastest typing. Purge is taking a huge loss with you leaving, and I wish you the best with all your future endeavors!!! 

Wha-What?!?!? Wow, I just didn't see this coming...

This really saddens me, although I know where you come from, and I get it.

As always buddy, we WILL be in touch, and if you need anything, as always, let me know.

Thanks For Everything, 

-Nick.

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

Sad to hear you leaving. If you was struggling I could had a word with them ;).  Sorry to hear you leaving you was an amazing admin! :(

76561198130815225.png

8EFBB426-F3D7-4A6C-B409-7372CCCD11F5-1640-000003D5E8AD4561.png

That whole saying about quit while you're ahead or on top...  I hate it, but it's true.  You're dong the right thing although it's not right that you feel this way, but I am really glad you are putting yourself first.  I hope a break or stepping down will give you some relief where this should have been an environment of relaxation and fun.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Gowther

I appreciate the fact that all of you understand. I just didn’t want to get to the point were I started yelling at people out of anger, it already happend once.

Edited by Gowther

I know this is my first comment in like a year but man, I hope you had fun. I'm sorry for the community being rather toxic to one of the main active admins (you~). I'm just glad that people here have also shown love to you marking that you shouldn't be forgotten as a great admin. Hope you'll still have fun in GFL as a community if not, I don't blame you. It's not like I haven't "left" already ^~^.

Love ya,

-Z

Posted  Edited by Mr.Elite

Being the one who sponsored you for admin, I am sorry to see you leave GFL, but at the same time You and I share the same reason for leaving the community, So I completely understand.

You were always a great admin, and I enjoyed gaming with you, whether it be farming oil, mugging people as thiefs(lol) or just general hanging out.

I am glad that I have You on Steam, and I look forward to gaming with You more in the future mang.

Edited by Mr.Elite

8 minutes ago, Mr.Elite said:

Being the one who sponsored you for admin, I am sorry to see you leave GFL, but at the same time You and I share the same reason for leaving the community, So I completely understand.

You were always a great admin, and I enjoyed gaming with you, whether it be farming oil, mugging people as thiefs(lol) or just general hanging out.

I am glad that I have You on Steam, and I look forward to gaming with You more in the future mang.

Glad to know that you’re always there for me mang! :D

-Appears out of nowhere- 

Goodbye old friend, thank you for sponsoring me and giving me memories I will never forget. 

Farewell

-Disappears into the darkness-

Zebra.PNG

Pain.PNG