Texas Toast

gfl official mascot

Posted  Edited by i have had it up to here

I have been for ages I am marketing gold already https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=jE2CWvyrKY2k_QbSv4tA&q=dan+rappold hmu when the marketing team can beat fucking google.

aka a title is just a meaningless thing which can be looked at and means nothing.

just like a college paper means nothing, it is just a title and I am not one who needs one nor wants one a title was never relevent to myself other then to use it to mock how stupid a title really is.

fyi anyone can do anything, NO ONE should ever need a title in order to do it, they may aswell just say I am retarded so I am not capable of something just a limitation of which someone limits themselfs in making something a reality.

Edited by i have had it up to here

Achievements

34 minutes ago, a shitty bootleg of winter said:

Who the fuck is that

exactly what everyone is saying.

pretty much a thing on 1 server not on all servers...

he can talk to me when he has replaced myself till then.

what you are asking is what pretty much everyone is asking.

giphy.gif

Achievements

OK @dan I ADMIT IT I LOVE YOU OK i fucking love you and it breaks my heart when i see you play with someone else or anyone commenting in your profile i just want to be your boyfriend and put a heart in my profile linking to your profile and have a walltext of you commenting cute things i want to play video games talk in discord all night andw atch a movie together but you just seem so uninsterested in me it fucking kills me and i cant take it anymore i want to remove you but i care too much about you so please i'm begging you to eaither love me back or remove me and never contact me again it hurts so much to say this because i need you by my side but if you dont love me then i want you to leave because seeing your icon in my friendlist would kill me everyday of my pathetic life.

1 minute ago, Mars_tg said:

OK @dan I ADMIT IT I LOVE YOU OK i fucking love you and it breaks my heart when i see you play with someone else or anyone commenting in your profile i just want to be your boyfriend and put a heart in my profile linking to your profile and have a walltext of you commenting cute things i want to play video games talk in discord all night andw atch a movie together but you just seem so uninsterested in me it fucking kills me and i cant take it anymore i want to remove you but i care too much about you so please i'm begging you to eaither love me back or remove me and never contact me again it hurts so much to say this because i need you by my side but if you dont love me then i want you to leave because seeing your icon in my friendlist would kill me everyday of my pathetic life.

You down to play PUBG with the cult of dan worship?

I'm down right now my dude I gotta give the love back fam you feel me can't just leave a man hanging.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by i have had it up to here
8 minutes ago, a shitty bootleg of winter said:

Why the fuck is this my most popular post of all things?

Uhhh well uhh no reason the sleeping dragon was never awoken at all...

#Don'tTriggerTheDanOrTheDanTriggersYou.

also your likes on this atm might only be a scratch or a dent I suppose, expect more to come as people wake up and word of mouth travels.

also I totes was not triggered at all when people seemed to go after you I saw a few low raters on the stars and the such and uhhh sorry guys but giphy.gif

Edited by i have had it up to here

Achievements

5 hours ago, SuchIsASamuraiSkill said:

I really like a good turkey provolone sub.

it's actually one of my favorites at subway and i work there