taf

Constantly Refreshing Timeout for No Reason

I am unable to talk in a CSGO 1v1 server because I have infinite 5 minute timeouts that refresh instantly.

This is what it says in chat when the five minutes are over:

[SM] Your mute has expired.
     [SM] ADMIN: Issued an extended mute on taf for 5 minutes.

This is very annoying because there is no reason given and I can think of no reason that I would be muted.

Please reply if you need any more information.

5 minutes ago, taf said:

I am unable to talk in a CSGO 1v1 server because I have infinite 5 minute timeouts that refresh instantly.

This is what it says in chat when the five minutes are over:

[SM] Your mute has expired.
     [SM] ADMIN: Issued an extended mute on taf for 5 minutes.

This is very annoying because there is no reason given and I can think of no reason that I would be muted.

Please reply if you need any more information.

open up your task manager end the process called HLDJ or slam a restart might be required of csgo.

this plugin  "Anti-Micspam" (1.3) by ThanoslBsl - Bor3dGaming.com - FLOOR_MASTER should be auto muting you.

also this should be you https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_1:0:142132826&Submit

Edited by i have had it up to here

Achievements

9 minutes ago, taf said:

I don't have any audio plugins like hldj or slam running. I have my microphone running through voicemeeter but idk if that would do anything.

Well I mean I suppose there is always a way to find out YJF_e0aQQiuD6ng4e6ZlUw.png wish me luck bois it's a driver and needs a restart totes not scanning via malwarebytes prem atm I'm finna gonna reboot bois... if I don't come back for a bit finna gonna buy a new PC or mobo lmao... and hard drives of course...

Achievements

The reason being that your software was detected by our plugin that could be used to play music through the mic or in hench mic spam. I do apologize if this was not your intention but the plugin is there for a reason. I will be moving this to closed as it seems you have resolved your own problem. 

• Thanks 1