Roy

Will Be Out A Couple Days (Surgery)

Hello everybody, at 3 PM EST time yesterday I went to the ER since I was suffering from severe stomach cramps and back pain AGAIN. After being at the hospital for 8 hours, they concluded my hernia was still okay but my gallbladder is highly infected and this is why I am having the pain I have.

Unfortunately the surgents are busy over here and I will need my gallbladder taken out. They will either do this tonight or at 8 AM tomorrow. I will need to stay in the hospital 24 hours after the surgery since there's other issues with my gallbladder (most people are released the same day as the operation, not in my case since they have to monitor me). I am not going on my phone/laptop much because the pain is still very bad (sometimes morphine helps, but that only lasts 30 minutes at a time and I can only take that every 3 - 4 hours). With that said, I am running a lot of tests as well.

After this surgery is done, I will be scheduling another appointment to get my hernia taken care of. I am sorry that I have to be out this long.

I will keep you all updated. For now, please contact other Directors if you have an issue in GFL.

Thank you for understanding.

Hidden

When I first heard about the operation, I was against it. But then I thought, if Roy wants to be a women, who am I to stop him?
Best wishes from me, I hope everything goes alright :D

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Thank you everyone for the support! I really appreciate it!

The surgery will be happening tomorrow morning @ 8 AM. I will stay for an additional 24 hours after the surgery. Depending on how I feel afterwards, I expect to be back home on Tuesday and back on my desktop.

Thank you for understanding!

Hidden

I hope you get better soon! Seems like a pain. 

[Former] GMod Jailbreak Admin (Shut Down)

[Former] GMod Prop Hunt Admin (Resigned)

[Former] GMod Hns T-Admin (Resigned)

[Former] GMod Skill Surf T-Admin (Shut Down)

Violator.PNG

here_bb.PNG.0a6beee6881d8cae5efdb143016a2825.PNG