Roy

Will Be Out A Couple Days (Surgery)

One last update, I am feeling a lot better already! I am very sore but I can finally take deep breaths (haven't been able to in the last two days due to the pain) and drink water (didn't eat or drink anything for two days). Though they had liquids go through the IV.

I will be staying in the hospital until Wednesday since the gallbladder was very infected and was nearly about to explode (also caused a fever). They just want to make sure I was okay.

Even better news, the same surgent offered to do hernia surgery for me in a couple of weeks and we will be doing that as well :D Ultimately, I will be feeling amazing in two weeks or so from now. I am also in the process of changing my diet and starting to eat healthy. I am taking fiber packets three times a day to ensure I am getting enough fiber in my diet which should get rid of constipation and so on.

Thank you for all the support from all of you! I really appreciate it and I am sorry for waiting this long already. I also apologize for any grammar mistakes in this post, I am about to pass out due to me being really tired at the moment.

I'm going to paste the contents of my last status update:

Just another update, the surgeons told me I will be in the hospital for another two days or so (hopefully nothing longer than Friday). I was expecting to be released today but my white blood count is still high and I am honestly not feeling well or comfortable. It doesn't help that we have record breaking high temperatures today for the Winter and the room is very hot. I only ate a few crackers today because most of the time my stomach feels upset and I feel sweaty and nauseous after waking up.

It sucks being in the same position in bed for three or more days straight. I am starting to sit up and at least try to stretch out. Hopefully tomorrow they can take the tube out of my stomach and I can at least move around...

I'm sorry for the inaccurate release date (first it was Tuesday, next it was today, and now it's two days away), the surgery was a lot worse than intended due to the gallbladder literally exploding :/

Hopefully I'll feel A LOT better after all of this is over. I'm going to try to be thinking of ideas for GFL while sitting here in bed (as long as I'm not in a lot of pain, which, is always a possibility).

Once again, thanks for the support everyone!

I will be out until Friday/Saturday of this week more than likely (more than a "couple days" from last Saturday). I apologize for the inaccurate release dates. I am just hearing the information day by day.

Once I'm home I will need to update some things that became outdated while I was away (thankfully I could update the FoF server from my laptop here). This includes IPS 4 as well.

Thank you for understanding.

• 1 month later...