Cpt.Haxray

SCP-Nerf Suggestions

Posted  Edited by Cpt.Haxray

There is several SCPs that could use a nerf, as they escalate out of control way too fast, some can escalate purely because 3-4 people aren't... very good, screwing the rest of the mtf or survivors over.

These SCPs are scp-106, scp-049, and scp-457

SCP-106: He escalates to high health totals insanely quickly, rendering himself nearly impossible to actually kill if enough people keep feeding him early on(usually the mtf). The only solution quickly becomes surface camping, but outside of that being against the rules, it still can fail spectacularly if 106 has enough health piled up.

I suggest that 106 gets his health reduced to 1200 or even 1000 possibly, in order to slow down how fast he snowballs out of control.

SCP-049: Similar issue to 106 but more inregards to d-class and researchers, in particular ones who try to get themselves killed on purpose and turned into zombies. Zombies have 750 hp, but theres a lot of them along with 049's 1400 hp, and they can all 1 shot. I suggest nerfing zombies so they can no longer 1 shot with right click. 

SCP-457: Since getting a range boost and speed boost, 457 has WAY too much health. It is pretty much impossible to actually gun him down even in a group due to how fast he can sprint up and burn everyone down, and how ludiriously long his range is. I want his HP lowered to 1000 or 1200.

Edited by Cpt.Haxray

Posted  Edited by Oqwert

106 is really slow and he can do nothing if you close a bunch of doors on him so I don't really think he's OP.

I agree about the zombie thing though, and the right click attack is especially broken if you have a moderately high ping as you often get instakilled when from your point of view the zombie is too far away from you or hits you from behind a door before you even have the chance to see it.

The zombies could be controlled by random players picked from spectators instead of the player that gets transformed, this way people would stop running into 049 on purpose to stay in the game for longer.

Edit: I also agree about the 457 thing you added so +1

Edited by Oqwert

12 minutes ago, Oqwert said:

The zombies could be controlled by random players picked from spectators instead of the player that gets transformed, this way people would stop running into 049 on purpose to stay in the game for longer.

I like this idea better
As for the other 2 haxray suggested +1

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Posted  Edited by DOOMSlayer_

049 Zombies are too op with 049 if he has an army. 106 has way too much starting health, and definitely FUCKING NERF 457     

+1

Edited by DOOMSlayer_

L9frmI0.png