BLAZE

I might be leaving for a while (maybe a year who knows)

Posted  Edited by BLAZE

It hurts me to make this post but it must be done. Due to some problems in my family the people who paid for my internet access (my grandparents) are moving out of my house. This means i will no longer have access to internet due to the fact my parents just cant afford it. This isn't confirmed yet but ill make sure to update this if anything changes.

I would like to make a few thank yous to the people that kept me on this clan.

@RickGrimesTM - Thank you for accepting me in my role as admin on the Jailbreak server I had much fun playing with you when you were the server manager of it.

@Lee - thanks for being a good friend to me and i hope we can still talk here and there discord when i have access to wifi.

@canman1151 - you what can i say about you. you were probably one of the coolest guys ive met. I hope life is treating you well and i hope you have a good year.

@Roy - thanks for making this amazing clan and listening to everyone's problems no matter how dumb they might have sounded.

@Lil_Skies - ah my first sponsor. it was fun training you on how to admin. you were one of the good admins on the JB server and it was a blast hanging with you (even though you never used your mic)

@Mould - Ew it's Mould who put you on my list? (i think ill miss you the most dad.)

@PB-n-J - thanks for accepting my member request.

@PotatoMum- sorry i forgot you but i put you here now thanks for being my mom who is also i potato <3

Ill miss this clan and the people in it

Bye(maybe)

Edited by BLAZE

Blaze_Signature.jpg.db8c44f321653a55430a4ec6311211ab.jpg

Ad Infinitum

-Oneshot

take care buddy, glad you are not just leaving us and chances are you will be back have some hope my guy and don't ever give up fam.

Achievements

You're the best mother fucker ever (besides Jat) come back soon. I kinda understand why you are leaving or taking a "break" but come back during the summer for sure.

Prop-Hunt (Admin)

[Former] Gmod Jailbreak (Admin)

76561198362397576.png

Sorry to hear this :( I hope everything works out eventually! 

Come back soon, and good luck.

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

Sorry to see you go...i just hope we'll se on RPG at some time, if you cant figure it out. Best of luck to you!

Former CS:GO Surf RPG Deathmatch EU/US Admin.

My Steam Profile

glitter weed emoticonFeel free to add me on Steam if you need to ask me something.

sig.php?player_id=2031453&background=1

8 hours ago, BLAZE said:

@PotatoMum- sorry i forgot you but i put you here now thanks for being my mom who is also i potato <3

I wasn't even expecting a tag. I'm upset that you are going to be leaving (maybe). We will miss you on the server, and you are welcomed back whenever~! (even if you have to go to the local McDonalds, just for the free wifi) ;-;-;

Update: GOOD NEWS I'm getting wifi again sometime next week. looks like im not leaving xD

Blaze_Signature.jpg.db8c44f321653a55430a4ec6311211ab.jpg

Ad Infinitum

-Oneshot