VanguardWarrior

Banned by a rude admin with no proof

Name: Cameron

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83587811

Banned by: ^8Blake^1 and Wiggles worth

Ban reason: "Ghosting"

Why you should be unbanned:

Well I will explain the situation to my best ability. So I am a new player to the TTT community and I decided to jump on yours since I used to play your PurgeRP like 3-4 years ago. When I get on I notice players were complaining and I was telling them to chill since its just a game. Then next thing you know your staff muted me for "Fix Echo" then when I asked to unmute the staff member went ahead and called me a pussy. I did let my anger get to me and hunted him down and decided to kill him due to his horrible negligence as a staff member. Turns out he was a traitor and bans me for "ghosting" 

In this screenshot 503DFFD353C9F357479126D661198AA82B97F648 

The member was making fun of my mic and started being rude and treat me like a child by going "are you sad" this is the member that was being rude to me along side wiggles

D67FDCED5CE17B4A3A4AD11D258E5B231FEA1FC1

This is the staff member acting like a child and say he was going to "stretch my pussy" after he muted my mic

there was no way my mic was bad due to the fact I have $150 headset if you need proof I can show you. He was mad and salty at me for I don't know what reason.

I dont know what the RDM penalties are on this server but I would take it due to the fact that wiggles was acting like a horrible staff member towards me and I was extremely salty and couldn't handle his remarks anymore

I hope staff on the GFL community don't act all horrible but I was going to wait the ban out but I dont want them to get away with how the handle new players on the server.

have a good day :)

•  

@Violator - Since this seems to be partly Admin Report

@WigglesWorth- Since it seems part ban-appeal

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

Just now, VanguardWarrior said:

That's standard protocol.  Now wait

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

26 minutes ago, BlakeS said:

I said are you sad how is that rude lol.

issa question

"You were gagged for your shit mic"

The followed up by "are you sad?"

Not really staff material

1 minute ago, CabGrassy said:

So you was targeting the admins for not unmuting you

I wasnt targeting them I was asking them to unmute because my mic is fine, and all I was followed up by was disrespect by upper staff :(

I told you your mic was shit and thats why you were gagged.. I gave you an answer! 

1 minute ago, VanguardWarrior said:

"You were gagged for your shit mic"

The followed up by "are you sad?"

Not really staff material

I wasnt targeting them I was asking them to unmute because my mic is fine, and all I was followed up by was disrespect by upper staff :(

rip.png

4 minutes ago, BlakeS said:

I told you your mic was shit and thats why you were gagged.. I gave you an answer! 

You also said "Do words hurt you?" in the chat, someone also agreed it was harassment in chat too there was more but I couldn't find the SS.

But do you honestly think that is how you should treat new players? If you're answer is yes then I dont know how you are staff because staff are supposed to be a general role model of the community here you are not

4 minutes ago, CabGrassy said:

When you go after the admins the refused you ungag you and you go to kill them cause of it is a no no 

He kept calling me a pussy and being rude to me in chat, I was just fed up from him not listening I do apologize but the staff members were just being dicks to me 

1 minute ago, VanguardWarrior said:

You also said "Do words hurt you?" in the chat, someone also agreed it was harassment in chat too there was more but I couldn't find the SS.

But do you honestly think that is how you should treat new players? If you're answer is yes then I dont know how you are staff because staff are supposed to be a general role model of the community here you are not

He kept calling me a pussy and being rude to me in chat, I was just fed up from him not listening I do apologize but the staff members were just being dicks to me 

All of us are dicks 

4 minutes ago, CabGrassy said:

All of us are dicks 

Not something to be proud about especially if your staff... Thought this was a large well respected community but I guess not... (I dont mean to be a dick im sure theres some good staff members here :)..) As far as the appeal im not sure if i'm going to be returning to any GFL servers any time soon if staff openly come out to being a dick to players this is going to be my last post on the subject until a staff member denies are accepts the Appeal/Player Report

So, I actually will be waiting for this admin to do this report because it is their duty and I will let them make the final decision, so as of now your ban is still going and they will be with you shortly.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

I'm not gonna be retyping my whole speal that i lost here so

Tldr; my comment was not to you, if you had shown the context. So don't assume it was. You were banned for ghosting since i kiled the only guy on your friends list in a place you could not have seen only moments before you opened fire on me. You're apparently currently unbanned but I will see to it that MilkMan puts the ban back on since he now has both sides and knows the full situation (which discord works wonders for btw)

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by -_Fx_-

@WigglesWorth @BlakeS Banning for ghosting for only one kill doesn't seem right cause it could have just been a coincidence that you happened to have killed his friend. Now if he did it more than once to multiple T's then there is an issue. And as for the targetting, rdming an admin once i don't think is grounds for a targetting ban. I'd shorten the ban to a day. A week seems too long for one rdm.

Just going off of what I see here.

Edited by -_Fx_-

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit
2 minutes ago, -_Fx_- said:

Banning for ghosting for only one kill doesn't seem right cause it could have just been a coincidence that you happened to have killed his friend. Now if he did it more than once to multiple T's then there is an issue. And as for the targetting, rdming an admin once i don't think is grounds for a targetting ban. I'd shorten the ban to a day. A week seems too long for one rdm.

+1 this idea.

I would go with a 6 hour ban, just because to me it seemed more of a revenge RDM, and that's usually just a slayable offense, except if he had killed you more than for one round.

Ofc it's already been more than 6 hours, so I'd leave it as a warning not to revenge RDM.

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

44 minutes ago, -_Fx_- said:

@WigglesWorth @BlakeS Banning for ghosting for only one kill doesn't seem right cause it could have just been a coincidence that you happened to have killed his friend. Now if he did it more than once to multiple T's then there is an issue. And as for the targetting, rdming an admin once i don't think is grounds for a targetting ban. I'd shorten the ban to a day. A week seems too long for one rdm.

Seems more logical, just the fact that he could not see me kill his friend as its normally ghosting is where I gave him the ghosting ban while i believe Blake got his partner, something named Special

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements