VanguardWarrior

Banned by a rude admin with no proof

5 hours ago, WigglesWorth said:

I'm not gonna be retyping my whole speal that i lost here so

Tldr; my comment was not to you, if you had shown the context. So don't assume it was. You were banned for ghosting since i kiled the only guy on your friends list in a place you could not have seen only moments before you opened fire on me. You're apparently currently unbanned but I will see to it that MilkMan puts the ban back on since he now has both sides and knows the full situation (which discord works wonders for btw)

wut

I literally said abuse in chat and you replied with "ill show you abuse when I stretch your pussy" How is that not directed towards me...

2 hours ago, WigglesWorth said:

Seems more logical, just the fact that he could not see me kill his friend as its normally ghosting is where I gave him the ghosting ban while i believe Blake got his partner, something named Special

So I guess you're not allowed play with friends? oof 

Posted  Edited by Spazzin - Edit Reason: I like men

Reading all of this, the guy should be unbanned and warned not to revenge rdm. Also no idea how you ban a guy for ghosting but not have proof already backed up just in case one or both of the players make a ban appeal. 

Edited by Spazzin
I like men

3 minutes ago, VanguardWarrior said:

So I guess you're not allowed play with friends? oof 

That's not what he's saying. He's saying that if an inno was to kill a traitor for no reason, and the only person the traitor killed was the inno's friend, then it would look like ghosting. He's not saying never play with your friends.