Hello, those who know me from my previous ages of rulership on the BF 3 server, know that i was active a lot and i mean a lot like a year or so ago, and now i barely come up, but i began to come up a bit more than i used too, but not as much as i like too, since now Im in the IDF, hopefully this place will survive till i get released so I can rejoin my forces.

02-416x277.jpg

2 minutes ago, Jerry Hat Trick said:

I know exactly who he is , we have been friends for years :)

Like I said, I would gladly rejoin here fully with everyone after I finish my service.

02-416x277.jpg

Obviously this guy needs to catch-up to who's becoming the leader of GFL lawl #TheDanesShallRule

Partly welcome back to GFL, may you enjoy your stay and make more new friends

Nerd

Achievements

3 minutes ago, Worgee said:

Obviously this guy needs to catch-up to who's becoming the leader of GFL lawl #TheDanesShallRule

Partly welcome back to GFL, may you enjoy your stay and make more new friends

That's the plans for now.Thanks.

02-416x277.jpg

9 minutes ago, WigglesWorth said:

He likes Battlefield, he can be my ruler anyday. 

Aka nice to meet you

Stay here 2 and a half years, and I'll return to become all of the BFs ruler.

02-416x277.jpg

59 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I remember you.  You seem to like political discussions.

He always accepted that others sometimes have other views aswell, we need more people like that when it comes to any political debates, it bugs the living hell out of me to see people form some weird grudge over each other because they have different views on things. anyways we have already been talking on steam but I figured ayyy why not welcome you back to the forums aswell, @CheapTactic keep asking me how gfl is doing and I'll keep telling you it's fine, anyways take care.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by CheapTactic
1 hour ago, i have had it up to here said:

He always accepted that others sometimes have other views aswell, we need more people like that when it comes to any political debates, it bugs the living hell out of me to see people form some weird grudge over each other because they have different views on things. anyways we have already been talking on steam but I figured ayyy why not welcome you back to the forums aswell, @CheapTactic keep asking me how gfl is doing and I'll keep telling you it's fine, anyways take care.

2 hours ago, Joshy said:

I remember you.  You seem to like political discussions.

Like I said, I probably won't be doing any political stuff anymore, I became more and more indifferent to that subject and A-political.

thx for the welcumming back.

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg