Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, those who know me from my previous ages of rulership on the BF 3 server, know that i was active a lot and i mean a lot like a year or so ago, and now i barely come up, but i began to come up a bit more than i used too, but not as much as i like too, since now Im in the IDF, hopefully this place will survive till i get released so I can rejoin my forces.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, sl3yz said:

Cheap my man! wb you piece of shit

 

@Jerry Hat Trick don't worry, cheap is chill. He was one of the BattleField Server Admins back then.

I have not come back yet completely 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jerry Hat Trick said:

I know exactly who he is , we have been friends for years :)

Like I said, I would gladly rejoin here fully with everyone after I finish my service.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome back! I remember you.

Edited by Misaki
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obviously this guy needs to catch-up to who's becoming the leader of GFL lawl #TheDanesShallRule

 

Partly welcome back to GFL, may you enjoy your stay and make more new friends

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements

3 minutes ago, Worgee said:

Obviously this guy needs to catch-up to who's becoming the leader of GFL lawl #TheDanesShallRule

 

Partly welcome back to GFL, may you enjoy your stay and make more new friends

That's the plans for now.Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, CheapTactic said:

If I do remember you, you changed your name?

I was Korowa previously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, WigglesWorth said:

He likes Battlefield, he can be my ruler anyday. 

 

Aka nice to meet you

Stay here 2 and a half years, and I'll return to become all of the BFs ruler.

  • Winner 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember you.  You seem to like political discussions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I remember you.  You seem to like political discussions.

He always accepted that others sometimes have other views aswell, we need more people like that when it comes to any political debates, it bugs the living hell out of me to see people form some weird grudge over each other because they have different views on things. anyways we have already been talking on steam but I figured ayyy why not welcome you back to the forums aswell, @CheapTactic keep asking me how gfl is doing and I'll keep telling you it's fine, anyways take care.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements

2 hours ago, Joshy said:

I remember you.  You seem to like political discussions.

Yeah no more, fuck that no time for politics nor the power.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, i have had it up to here said:

He always accepted that others sometimes have other views aswell, we need more people like that when it comes to any political debates, it bugs the living hell out of me to see people form some weird grudge over each other because they have different views on things. anyways we have already been talking on steam but I figured ayyy why not welcome you back to the forums aswell, @CheapTactic keep asking me how gfl is doing and I'll keep telling you it's fine, anyways take care.

 

2 hours ago, Joshy said:

I remember you.  You seem to like political discussions.

Like I said, I probably won't be doing any political stuff anymore, I became more and more indifferent to that subject and A-political.

thx for the welcumming back.

Edited by CheapTactic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, John Jeez Man said:

I remember you boi, whale cum back my dude 

I will cum back on your back ^^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no problem or frowning towards political discussion; it's just something I remembered about you.  I'll display my political point of view as more on the liberal side, but there are a lot of fantastic people (in my opinion) such as nap14hocky and queque who are clearly on the conservative side, and I think you were too.  The two extreme ideologies are flawed in an imperfect world, and it's difficult to find that perfect blend suiting our complex needs.  I hope that more people such as you three (and not limited to you three) could keep people open to perspectives and ideas- you guys are good in my book.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Joshy said:

I have no problem or frowning towards political discussion; it's just something I remembered about you.  I'll display my political point of view as more on the liberal side, but there are a lot of fantastic people (in my opinion) such as nap14hocky and queque who are clearly on the conservative side, and I think you were too.  The two extreme ideologies are flawed in an imperfect world, and it's difficult to find that perfect blend suiting our complex needs.  I hope that more people such as you three (and not limited to you three) could keep people open to perspectives and ideas- you guys are good in my book.

I wasn't clear, there isn't anymore "us" guys, I'm not in that game anymore nor am I planning to be in it, the most political opinion I might have, is that I am in favor of myself, and fuck the rest, but yeah unlike to now, in the past I was more political. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Aquaticfilly0 said:

Who is dis? Welcome back anyhow, now... Which one is holdin' you captive an' forcing you back? :lenny:

Its a sikrit/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×