Bonk

Looking for help

• Bonk unlocked this topic

I think you will be more successful by meeting your support half way with Co-, Assistant or Trial Managers.  This thread gives me the "all or nothing" type of vibe, and my guess is...  nothing.

I think it's good to let people know you're looking for these roles to be filled, and to let them know what you expect.  Next, I would consider cross-training some of the current Server Managers (SM) who cannot make the full commitment to these servers; I am meaning having some type of support for the mean time.  Server Managers with a few servers under their belt would likely make great candidates for future Division Leaders (DL) and guidance for the committed manager to be.  This would be a big benefit to the community since the staff knows very well how difficult it is to choose the next DLs.  If I were to really push it to the next level, then I would definitely consider some Server Admins in this category in order to prepare them for SM roles while you seek fully committed candidates.  Lastly, I know there are a few people who have Server Manager experience such as Ben Roy or some of the Council Members...  You wrote this whole gigantic essay about a "Change Between Community Advisors and Division Leaders" (the title was something along those lines although I cannot find it anymore) and then you never used it even when you needed it!  It's like starving to death in a grocery store.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

13 hours ago, Roy said:

I would also HIGHLY recommend idling over nights and when AFK if you can

gotta get the 64/64 somehow

• Bonk locked this topic
  • Roy unpinned this topic