johnnybearr

Appeal

Name: eldoodakS
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:203960154
Admin who banned you: Allieway
Sourcebans ban link (Can be found with the blue button uptop): No blue button

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server ban for multihack?

Why should you be unbanned?: I was flicking and barely dying. The only cheat i had was cheat engine but that was for mw2 and i never launched it during csgo gameplay.

Why should we reduce or undo the mute/ban?: I love your servers and if you believe that I was cheating, im sorry for the loss of a player then. :/

2 minutes ago, johnnybearr said:
Name: eldoodakS
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:203960154
Admin who banned you: Allieway
Sourcebans ban link (Can be found with the blue button uptop): No blue button

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server ban for multihack?

Why should you be unbanned?: I was flicking and barely dying. The only cheat i had was cheat engine but that was for mw2 and i never launched it during csgo gameplay.

Why should we reduce or undo the mute/ban?: I love your servers and if you believe that I was cheating, im sorry for the loss of a player then. :/

here is the sourcebans link since you did not know where to find it https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:0:203960154&advType=steamid

Achievements

On 3/5/2018 at 6:08 PM, johnnybearr said:

im sorry for the loss of a player then.

I don't play pity but I will investigate this. Please wait. Thank you to @i have had it up to duck for finding the sourceban link for me. 

Edited by GR1FF1N
  • Thanks 1